User Controls

Dayyuuumm, Lyndsay Zwyciel's doin fine lately

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman

She's an air stewardess for United now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SELLOUT!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WHOA GONT YOU NEED TO COOL DOWN
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood SELLOUT!!!!

this.
    I usually fly United, that would be amusing if she was handing out peanuts.

"Peanuts sir?"

"No thanks, do you have any rational black pills fam?"
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Smash
    She looks different from her "living in the car" days. I guess they don't really do background checks at United...that's comforting to know...I wonder if she's going to be working on the 737 max.
    Miss thang all grown up. She’ll be banging some corporate attorney and driving a bmw soon enough.

Take heed losers!
    Originally posted by Archer513 Miss thang all grown up. She’ll be banging some corporate attorney and driving a bmw soon enough.

Take heed losers!

..and voting for Trump.
    Looking for those tax breaks and watching her 401k and mutual funds grow👍🏻
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She looks different from her "living in the car" days. I guess they don't really do background checks at United…that's comforting to know…I wonder if she's going to be working on the 737 max.

Living in your car's not illegal..
    Lol this is too hilarious. She's got to be trolling..

Funny thing she actually joined this site to ask me to remove all post I've made about her and I told her no and she made a video tearing up saying she's being bullied and doesn't YouTube now.

I liked her videos because I agreed with her on a lot of things but some videos she came across as a really angry woman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol this is too hilarious. She's got to be trolling..

I looked at her facebook, there are several photos of her in her air stewardess getup and she talks about the training she had.

She's sold out, plane (pun intended) and simple

She also alludes to have met someone "romantically", that regular cock always turns the angry ones into pussycats.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..and voting for Trump.

She's already voted for Trump. She's always been a republican
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I looked at her facebook, there are several photos of her in her air stewardess getup and she talks about the training she had.

She's sold out, plane (pun intended) and simple

She also alludes to have met someone "romantically", that regular cock always turns the angry ones into pussycats.

Pretty sure it's a troll
    She is like the British redhead
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Cheyes

She's an air stewardess for United now.

Those outfits are cute af tho tbqh family
    coffee, tea, or me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Living in your car's not illegal..

No one said it was young gont. (even though it's illegal to sleep in your car in many places)
    WellHung Black Hole
    No one cares, loser.
Jump to Top