User Controls

The very last thing I said to Sploo.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    so basically you're a piece of shit, just like you gave up your adopted dog. herd. sploo was a retard just like you but he wasn't a bad gont. It's weird how you keep bringing him up recently when we've all already dropped it. Whats next you're going to say something about actro?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so basically you're a piece of shit, just like you gave up your adopted dog. herd. sploo was a retard just like you but he wasn't a bad gont. It's weird how you keep bringing him up recently when we've all already dropped it. Whats next you're going to say something about actro?

He deserved it.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats He deserved it.

how so? did he hurt your little feelings that bad?
    actually yes.

last thing I said was "You're a bloodberg"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood last thing I said was "You're a bloodberg"

I actually read your post and that is what inspired me to make mine.
    lol that doesn't mean he deserved to die, I've called you a retard many times in an angry moment while you were being a retard, would you want me to just die? You're really mean, arnold. sploo has said a lot of stuff to me but I would never want the gont to die man, he had some good qualities about him, he was just raised really poorly and young and angsty. You and I are both older than him and should no better to not be like that.

sploo was annoying a lot of times but I never felt like that should happen to him. thats just me though i guess, I'll miss the gont.
    I never said he deserved to die.
    I said he deserved what I said to him.

and now I am not an asshole like Bill Krozby was trying to make me out to be.
    That guy is such an asshole.
    He was a bloodberg though
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I never said he deserved to die.
    I said he deserved what I said to him.

and now I am not an asshole like Bill Krozby was trying to make me out to be.
    That guy is such an asshole.

Nice edit
    Nice PENIS faggot
    Poast Houston
    What happened to Sploo anyways? I haven’t gotten the full story.
    He shoplifted a dozen boxes of Imodium from dollar tree, ate it all around Christmas because he was having a psychological meltdown and his heart gave out

Some say he died of a broken heart but I think he just probably choked to death after having a bunch of seizures in the middle of the night
    Poast Houston
    Source? Did he post a goodbye thread, any news articles?
    No, Why would there be news articles for a random degenerate 19 year old OD'ing on lope?

He didn't post shit, It wasn't a suicide. It was an accident that he probably expected would likely happen if he kept taking high dose lope. He knew the risks and kept taking it anyways because he was emotionally unstable and losing his fucking mind in the last moments of his life.

Originally posted by Rrr yeah. my pres. dose is 200mg, the other day i took 600mg while coming down from bundy to try to give myself rhabdo but ended up freaking out at my heart getting fucky instead. fuck even at 360mg of lope its kinda a lame buzz. the last dose i need to take is 432mg (3 bottels) before i give up on it for good. i prob. wont die this time so its all gewd in the hewd
Jump to Top