User Controls

body pump, work it, toot it, scoot it, move it all around this is how we do it fam

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the mother asked me if i'll go to a body pump class with her tomorrow, i literally get more of a work out lifting things at work and cycling while drunk and smoking cigs, this shit is for the birds, fucking dominated assclowns, fuck that shit, fucking retards. I could swiftly walk rounds around these bitches with a knife stabbing them and not even break a sweat.

G African Astronaut
    Blanks' goes HAM doh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G Blanks' goes HAM doh.

I guess in a marketing genius kind of way. Here in austin a lot lot of people get strong legs from cycling or just working out at home, I'm going to start working out with dumbbells, squats and pushups again.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I guess in a marketing genius kind of way. Here in austin a lot lot of people get strong legs from cycling or just working out at home, I'm going to start working out with dumbbells, squats and pushups again.

Nothing to it but to do it sir !
    Originally posted by G Nothing to it but to do it sir !

Right, I've just been out of the loop for awhile, a few years ago I was doing pretty well. At my new job the last week I've already seen that I've gotten bigger doing it. I like cycling and swimming but the arobecibs stuff just isnt my thing.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Krotz can't even open a jar of pickles so he's going to put on spandex and EXERCISE WITH MOM
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz can't even open a jar of pickles so he's going to put on spandex and EXERCISE WITH MOM

Yes we get it you're obsessed with me because I called you out on being a beta orbiter.. plus I don't eat pickles I eat kimchi.
    Nice does your marm play tennis?
    I'm disappointed in you. How many pushups can you actually do? Do you know how to use push up horses? Do you need to borrow a weight vest from me? Please die?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Nice does your marm play tennis?

Do you play with dh sluts? Lol no you don't. I know you're a fag but you can quit following me like a love sick faggot.
    Caise my mom does I thought they could play tennis together
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Caise my mom does I thought they could play tennis together

What about body pump?
    Douglass you're having a hard time quoting and responding coherently. I think your lack of muscle mass is causing you to be lightheaded
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Do you play with dh sluts? Lol no you don't. I know you're a fag but you can quit following me like a love sick faggot.

WHOAAA

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Douglass you're having a hard time quoting and responding coherently. I think your lack of muscle mass is causing you to be lightheaded

and you are??
    My other account is antidepressant burrito suppository but only a few people will ever find out about it
    G African Astronaut
    Get swoll' Dougy !
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 My other account is antidepressant burrito suppository but only a few people will ever find out about it

I saw you in the members list but didn't see your member. Are you okay?

Penis pleass
    You should never say "NO" to your mom, I know I don't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top