User Controls

Language Police on Patrol

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/race-equality-champions-help-students-challenge-microaggressions-1.878374
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1228766/Sheffield-University-race-equality-champions-microaggressions-words-students-uk-news

The university will hire a group of 20 students to detect any offensive comments detected on campus. Students will be paid £9.34 per hour to tackle what have been termed as “microaggressions”.

what even is the point of tertiary education anymore
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by aldra what even is the point of tertiary education anymore

It's absolutely pointless, and actually self destructive, rather than up-building.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    College kids are being babysat yet again, who'd of think?

When I was working at Hoboken pie several years back, it was storming pretty hard and water was leaking through the roof on the pies and I said man this store is so fucking ghetto, and the 19 year old black guy accused me of being racist. But if you were to say you're going to put a big Whyte dick up his black ass he would just giggle, who'd of thunk?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/race-equality-champions-help-students-challenge-microaggressions-1.878374
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1228766/Sheffield-University-race-equality-champions-microaggressions-words-students-uk-news

what even is the point of tertiary education anymore

dont worry.

you have been vaccinated against this.
    Calling someone a faggot nigger kike is a macro aggression
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Calling someone a faggot nigger kike is a macro aggression

"let me get my supervisor that aggression is above my pay grade"
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    thats the coolest job ever

you could totally extort people
    It will go on your permanent record and they will administer more estrogen plastic juice to the most highly micro aggressive offenders
    What if the frogs were already gay
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    My microagressions are too fly, they will never catch me in the act
    stoop simian
    Are campuses easy to get into there? over here most campuses with exception of some private unis do not require access cards; you can go into their libraries to read books, and can go loiter on campus to flirt with bitches.

Fuck this sounds almost too good to be true, can you imagine how fun it would be to bait some nerd faggot into starting shit and then putting him down whoo whee lads.
    Yeah thats why they get raped so easily
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You could call them College Editors as well.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Calling someone a faggot nigger kike is a macro aggression

Even if he's a gay black jedi?
    This is why I only do online college, all the education with out having woke social justice bullshit shoved down your throat.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by theshroomguy This is why I only do online college, all the education with out having woke social justice bullshit shoved down your throat.

i might have to join you in that for a year, i really fucked up my current plans on a technicality
    Joe Biden also wants to make it legal for people to sue tech/social media companies for offensive comments made by their users
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Biden was involved in SOPA, PIPA and DMCA, also with Lieberman the Communications Decency Act back in the 90s, that would possibly send you to federal prison for up to 20 years for being rude online - along with the website admin (so post Goatse and both you and Lanny go to get your shit pushed in). He also tried to ban encryption - all encryption, and was a pusher of the "Clipper Chip" that the NSA was trying to mandate be installed in all computer devices.

Nasty piece of ship
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top