User Controls

As humanity leans towards the Tetrahedron where will you stand?

What is your role and purpose for existing?

I don’t think humanity is leaning towards the tetrahedron, it’s really more of a three-dimensional triangle-like shape at this point
    A tetrahedron is a triangular pyramid

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A tetrahedron is a triangular pyramid

My god...

Originally posted by Ghost Triangles symbolize the heartlessness of the universe, which lies at the essence of absolute truth. If you are in doubt of your existence why don't you knock at the spiritual gates of Trianglism?

Mortality teaches us from the moment we are born through to our deaths, as if it were true and unbreakable. But reality is much deeper and more complex than we can even comprehend with our simple minds.

We have just figured out how to photograph black holes, this just shows that our understanding of the universe is at a very basic level.

Science and Religion are one, Trianglism proves this and unifies every religion into one school of thought.

Nikola Tesla was a prophet of Trianglism

on a pedestal of course with my worshipers looking on in awe
    ^ That's a pyramid not a triangle..

Oh you changed it from triangulism to tetrahedonism...lets just go with the hedonism part.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Nigger whore
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Consciousness is inherently in 2-base, while reality as we understand it best is founded from 3-base quanta. We are reflecting a single face of innumerable tetrahedrals, meaning our triangle-based sentience is slowly evolving through glimpses of various tetrahedral perspectives, until enough information is integrated noospherically to proceed to a singularity with objective quanta interactions. How long it takes for us to ascend to 4-base, 5-base after that is for nature to decide.

A. Tetrahedral (3-base, 3^3) quanta is the building block of reality
    B. The quanta is perceived by a conscious receiver
    C. A simplified, triangular (2-base, 3^2) mental image of the object is registered, over time conscious receivers are able to perceive all the perspectives of the quanta, and thus construct an accurate simulation
    D. This perfected simulation is used to manipulate the object in favor of conscious receivers
    E. A new, unexplored tetrahedral quanta is analyzed

How this conclusion was arrived to
    ————————————————–
    Shape Wars: Triangle vs. Tetrahedron
    M= Siegmund
    J = Sploo

M: the 'power' is with the tetradedron….comprised of triangles….look at the bottom of the page here: http://www.vxm.com/link.siegmund.html
    J: as a god i was trying to worship the most powerful object in the universe which i thought would be a triangle because it's the first object to take up empty space, though the vectors/spheres and line components are equally important..but every shape or object after a triangle is just composed of smaller triangles, and i dont think the egpytians build pyramids that were tetrahedtral, i think they were square based, but ill give it a read later
    its just a 3 dimensional triangle
    4d triangle is probably more "profound" even if anyone theorized about it
    M: the tetrahedron is the first structure with an inside and outside
    it is 4D
    J: a tetrahedron may be 4d in a sense but is it n-dimensional? string theory says 11 dimensions (not sure if string theory is true) but wouldn't 5d triangles 8d triangles be inherently superior to the tetrahedron the same way the tetrahedron is superior to the triangle? my point is you can always add extra dimensionality but the base component (triangle) stays the same, the properties of 3d 4d 5d etc are just inherent to dimensional states
    M: http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/synergetics.html
    the answers are in Synergetics
    J: also saying "the answer is in Synergistics" to me seems like kind of a dead end, if the answer to a question cant be explained in a sentence or two but instead requires a 1,800 page read it seems like a non-answer.
    M: it ain't easy being a 3D thinker in a 2D world https://archive.org/details/flatlandromanceo00abbouoft
    J: "tetrahedron is the answer" is settling on an arbitrary level of complexity, i think triangle is more valid because any complex n-dimensional universal structure is based on the exponentiation of the triangle
    M: I learned about fractal universe when I took a course in Holography at UCLA
    J: the answer is the number 3
    not 42
    M: triangle alone is not structure…and is 2 dimensional
    draw one
    J: we perceive in 3d i believe, so i think 2d reality exists, the same way the 8d triangular reality exists that we can not percieve, a 1d reality is a point but at least 2d forms a protostructure, the points and lines are like quarks, the triangle is like an atom, a tetrahedron is like a molecule. its kind of a matter of semantics determining whether quarks, atoms, molecules, or something bigger is the "true" key
    M: we are dealing with relationships and configuarations of wave and frequencies….if you not the diagrams are of that…joining at vertices to form structure…the basic structure of universe….the tetrahedron
    J: if i didn't have stereoscopic vision would the graph still be comprehensible? probably
    M: lookFig. 3. Tetrahedron as Vectorial Model of Quantum: The tetrahedron as a basic vectorial model is the fundamental structural system of the Universe. The open-ended triangular spiral as action, reaction, and resultant (proton, electron, and anti-neutrino; or neutron, positron, and neutrino) becomes half quantum. An association of positive and negative half-quantum units identifies the tetrahedron as one quantum.
    J: oh so instead of it just being a probabilistic quantum field or revolving around nucleus (disproved) it's actually a tetrahedral system. but isnt that the whole P/MP dilemma? all of this information can be perceived in two dimensional physical representations
    do the same physics apply to our perceptions is an important question
    M: well, as Fuller said, U=MP…so you have Universe being both the physical & metaphysical
    J: its kind of like a necker cube
    from viewpoint A you have a triangle from viewpoint B you have a tetrahedron
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/…/Ne…/220px-Necker_cube.svg.png
    two viewpoints which are equally valid like particle/wave
    circle or continuous line
    M: the important thing to remember it seems to me….is that the tetrahedron is at the core of everything physical and metaphysical
    J:i think a tetrahedron is physical base and a triangle is metaphysical base because 2d thinking definitely exists
    which is what i mean by its a necker cube of viewpoints
    M: a circle..is not a structure a sphere is…and a sphere is tetrahedronal…in the case of Earth a 10,000 frequency shphere
    J: but a circle is a mental structure
    you can draw it
    you can imagine it
    M: 10,000 frequency tetrahedron…its all in Synergetcs….I managed to plough through it…so can you
    IN MY OWN CONCLUSIONS SO FAR: Most other shapes are inferior to the triangle. The spheres that create the triangle are as valid as the triangle itself as building blocks. A triangle in reality may only exist in tetrahedral form, but through our perceptions we create two dimensional structures from "bottom up" mental processing before reaching higher dimensions, so there is a duality between a tetrahedron and a triangle in the physical and the mental constructions of reality. If we processed tetrahedrons first from bottom up processing we would be completely in tune with the nature of the universe surrounding us.
    What do you think? Who is the most truly logical god?

Post last edited by sploon at 2017-04-09T16:33:59.790805+00:00
    and then?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Nigger sacks always weigh less than they should.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson and then?

Like the universe infinitely expanding so can our consciousness
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i go where 'da xanz go, nigga
    Learn to make your own from primary alcohols
Jump to Top