User Controls

es Watson’s latest prison vid has an interesting message

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    “I had this homie in county who was telling me how prison is and he said he caught four more years just to get or earn a tattoo whe he was in there.”

I find thi attitude interesting. That prid and ego and earning your tripes is so important youre willing to sacrifice everything even freedom for it. That is very commendable.
    He says something interesting at 5:45:

„I have peole who are 25 who are still prawnik calling an sending dub messages. Is this who you are? Is this ho you really are?”

I feel the same for those British retards going around Europe drunk.
    „Do you see me at big ass events since I have been out? Fuck no”

I am sure if he ended up like me hed stay the fuck away from irish pubs and British tourists a wel or hed end up killing one.
    Or all the fucking Pollack old retards bumping into you an shit while there especially whe dancing ith their fat bitches. Not even having respect for themselves to ay excuse me. Im sure he wouldnt even touch such places.
    I also find it interesting how he says what society tells you is important or real behavior or is manly or tough is shit thats only gonna bring you down and is fake. I agree with this that iss why I dont alo agree with the bullshit you ee in the media like the metoo movement or feminism just because the media or ocial media or fake society believes in it doesnt make it true. Thats why that danknet guy on youtube is full of shit he is trying to be smug with his voice and commentary on people or online happenings despite being som young buck trying to sound mature and respect women and social norms and all that shit when all he is a toool and a lame ad his channel is jsut another social media and fake society platform. The way he praises chris hansen and talks shit about men who speak up about how they really feel about women and calls women out on their shitty behavior behavior saying ‚oh social norms or some shi” is just childish. Thi guy wes Watson id much rather listen to than some danknet faggot the media or twitter.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat “I had this homie in county who was telling me how prison is and he said he caught four more years just to get or earn a tattoo whe he was in there.”

I find thi attitude interesting. That prid and ego and earning your tripes is so important youre willing to sacrifice everything even freedom for it. That is very commendable.

seems pretty dumb to be honest, that and he constantly contradicts himself. He's says prison is for no one but then glorifies it and how he's willing to spend more time there.. I don't know I guess I'm just a free bird and like not being caged like that.
    Why do they always have their shirts off in these videos you post?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why do they always have their shirts off in these videos you post?

Because they are so damn masculine, Dad.🌹
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why do they always have their shirts off in these videos you post?

You intimidated by that, dad?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You intimidated by that, dad?

lol, Why would a weak human without a shirt be intimidating? are you?, you must be if you came to that conclusion.

Going to jail = weakness, you were too weak to make your way in the world without breaking laws, on top of that you were too dumb to do it without getting caught, then when in jail you joined a gang because again you were scared of being the lone wolf and unable to make your own decisions.

Then after prison you go on youtube without a shirt to "brag" about childish stuff. weak weak weak and needy.

No son, what I find intimidating is the worlds glorification of nobs like this guy and the worlds apathy towards the cry of a hungry child, the misery of an abused woman, The racial hate towards a black student...and those child proof pill bottle tops.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lol, Why would a weak human without a shirt be intimidating? are you?, you must be if you came to that conclusion.

Going to jail = weakness, you were too weak to make your way in the world without breaking laws, on top of that you were too dumb to do it without getting caught, then when in jail you joined a gang because again you were scared of being the lone wolf and unable to make your own decisions.

Then after prison you go on youtube without a shirt to "brag" about childish stuff. weak weak weak and needy.

No son, what I find intimidating is the worlds glorification of nobs like this guy and the worlds apathy towards the cry of a hungry child, the misery of an abused woman, The racial hate towards a black student…and those child proof pill bottle tops.

Lol triggered like a bitch, dad bod. Your jelly that Wes Watson has a better bod than you and makes more money than you. He wears the freshest clothes and fucks beautiful women all across the world.

Some laws are dumb anyways. Doesn't make you weak for wanting to go against the grain
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol triggered like a bitch, dad bod.

That's rich coming from you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol triggered like a bitch, dad bod. Your jelly that Wes Watson has a better bod than you and makes more money than you. He wears the freshest clothes and fucks beautiful women all across the world.

Some laws are dumb anyways. Doesn't make you weak for wanting to go against the grain

Wow...talk about triggered...even edited to add...lololol.

Someone's got the hots for this guy.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wow…talk about triggered…even edited to add…lololol.

Someone's got the hots for this guy.

I don't see whats wrong with editing to ad something rather than make another post.

I don't have the hots for him as I'm not a gay. It's just you bitching about his shirt being off clearly shows your jelly of him.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't see whats wrong with editing to ad something rather than make another post.

I don't have the hots for him as I'm a gay. It's just you bitching about his shirt being off clearly shows your jelly of him.

Someone get this bitch a tissue please

lololol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby .

I don't have the hots for him as I'm a gay.

QFT.
    Nice edit again ;)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nice edit again ;)

I don't see what's wrong with editing. I'm on my phone, it's easier to make mistakes, dad bod.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't see what's wrong with editing. I'm on my phone, it's easier to make mistakes, dad bod.

We call those Freudian slips son
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We call those Freudian slips son

Nah Freudian slips only come from vocalized statements. Not from technology.

Plus I'm not a gay, I have a daughter..
Jump to Top