User Controls

If someone makes a threat on you are you allowed to adult them?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Let’s say one of those drunk rowdy british chaps who cant control their booze and gets into trouble goes to your country or town and starts problems thinking he can do anything and when he starts making threats or acting ver annoying you assault him. Wouldn’t you be allowed to and even expected to if youre a man? Considering the fact you can always tell the cops if he calls or if someone else does that I take out the threat before they can have a chance to take me out? Wouldn’t legally you be allowed to treat trash like the english trash they are?
    Originally posted by Wariat Let’s say one of those drunk rowdy british chaps who cant control their booze and gets into trouble goes to your country or town and starts problems thinking he can do anything and when he starts making threats or acting ver annoying you assault him. Wouldn’t you be allowed to and even expected to if youre a man? Considering the fact you can always tell the cops if he calls or if someone else does that I take out the threat before they can have a chance to take me out? Wouldn’t legally you be allowed to treat trash like the english trash they are?

If you have to ask the answer is always "no bitch".
    What I am getting at is if someone says I will fuck you up in a second or if you say this or that you’re gonna get it, doesnt that give you the legal right to preemptively fuck them up first? I mean youre supposed to just take threat and abuse in society? Especially from drunk trashy chav brits who go around europe causing problems?
    Originally posted by Wariat What I am getting at is if someone says I will fuck you up in a secon or if you say this or that you’re gonna get it, doesnt that give you the legal right to preemptively fuck them up first? I mean youre supposed to just take threat and abuse in society? Especially from drunk trashy chav brits who go around europe causing problems?

Still the same answer...if you have to ask etc.
    Do Brits tend to call the local european cops or eve know their number when they start acting out abroad and get fucked up?
    Originally posted by Wariat Do Brits tend to call the local european cops or eve know their number when they start acting out abroad and get fucked up?

No they call the local cops...when I lived there there wasn't a "European" cop shop, it was just the local nick.
    I mean the ones who come to Eastern Europe to get shit faced and disrespect people. Like I saw one drink some old persons beer the other night and was gonna fuck him up and later probably his buddy.
    Do they have "European" cops in Eastern Europe? I'd assume it was still a localized force and referred to as such.
    They have militia and cops to separate entities. militia is like the street guards who give out parking tickets but also do small time crime solving.
    Personally when I was traveling in Europe 99% of the time all I had to say was "Excuse me, I'm British" as I barged my way though any given situation and 99% of the time I'd get the response "Oh sorry sir, go right ahead".

Of course you do come across the 1% uncivilized occasionally but a good and thorough thrashing usually corrected their attitude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh yea and this chav was farting in some girls face or pretending to than acting belligerent and dinking some old lady’s beer and holding it when she aid it was her beer all disrespectfully. How do ou deal with someone like this without fuking them up? Couldn’t you just ay later to the bar man or ops if they show up he threatened you first and was almost passed out drunk?
    I literally was struggling in my head whether to throw a knee in his face right there and then as he was sitting there like a faggot all angry holding the beer and drinking it while the old lady was trying to tell him it was hers.
    Originally posted by Wariat I literally was struggling in my head whether to throw a knee in his face right there and then as he was sitting there like a faggot all angry holding the beer and drinking it while the old lady was trying to tell him it was hers.

REAL men just act, they don't struggle with decisions...another defining difference between the British and Euro Trash.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well the decision was simple to make because I dont fight for other people or their problems and it had nothing to do with me. I just wonder if it had and I did leave him bloody or with a broken tooth what could or would happen in such a situation considering it was a public place. Obviously I would probably do it in the restroom and wait for him to take a piss and just leave right after before anyone could get involved in saving him or trying to get in my way for cleaning your british trash and teaching them how to behave.
    I mean those Irish pubs are full of trash so they can steal each other’s beer or punk one another but if they do it to me that would be different.
    Originally posted by Wariat I mean those Irish pubs are full of trash so they can steal each other’s beer or punk one another but if they do it to me that would be different.

They are not really Irish pubs, you have to actually go to Ireland for that.

it's a bit like going to a Chinese restaurant in America..it's not really anything like an actual Chinese restaurant (or food, last time I checked they don't tend to have chicken nuggets)
    Yea just people trying to experience the atmosphere while never having lived it and either being Polish or British tourist.
    This is why I find it so difficult to experience free society and be around non convicts or criminals. Because you have such trash just begging or asking for a thrashing and no one seems to give it to them acting that way day in and out and society and cops tell you not to do anything but in the pen he would be taken care of real quick and most likely stay quiet too. Its just o much easier to act in prison or tell what to do in situations or even gauge the outcomes s in society whee you never kno.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If someone comes up to me threateningly or makes threats, I always consider that an automatic green light to beat the shit out of them.
    Originally posted by Wariat This is why I find it so difficult to experience free society and be around non convicts or criminals. Because you have such trash just begging or asking for a thrashing and no one seems to give it to them acting that way day in and out and society and cops tell you not to do anything but in the pen he would be taken care of real quick and most likely stay quiet too. Its just o much easier to act in prison or tell what to do in situations or even gauge the outcomes s in society whee you never kno.

You can get longer prison sentences for fighting in prison, it's not some world where violence is the law. You are still criminals that can be charged for breaking the law in jail.

People end up doing life in prison for engaging in aggressive behavior in prison. Is that how you want to spend your life wariat? Making prison art on a napkin instead of an ipad?
Jump to Top