User Controls

Best easy guns to make?

Sex Goblin Yung Blood
    What are the easiest guns to make at home i don't have a 3D printer so i just wondered if there are some instructions to make like a tiny ass gun to fuck around with in the woods, no jedi shit please.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    two pipes, a nail and a shotgun shell are probably the easiest and least likely to kill you in the process officer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Yeah a slamfire shotgun is probably the easiest. You'd want to get steel pipes/tubing that can withstand as much pressure as possible to be safe. Alternatively, I'm sure you could rework a potato cannon into something pretty dangerous if you tried. You're probably not going to make anything with a rifled barrel, so shotguns are your best bet really. If you tried a bit you could probably make a break action shotgun with a more traditional trigger mechanism relatively easily too, but it ain't gonna be "a trip to the hardware store" easy.

But the easiest gun to make at home is an AR15 that you assembled yourself assuming you live in MURICA, probably.
    HTS highlight reel
    Alternatively make an open ended pipe bomb on the end of a stick or something, idk fam. That's basically how guns worked originally.

:p
    Sex Goblin Yung Blood
    Originally posted by HTS Alternatively make an open ended pipe bomb on the end of a stick or something, idk fam. That's basically how guns worked originally.

:p

What are the chances this kills me?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sex Goblin What are the chances this kills me?

Like everything in life, 50/50. Either you live or you die. Haha. In all seriousness though, it depends on you. Load it up with too much powder and the odds of it killing you increase dramatically. And of course, if you ever make any homemade firearms, test them out before you actually fire it normally. If the thing catastrophically fails and sends shrapnel flying everywhere the first time you fire it, you don't want it to be in your hands when that happens. On the bright side, that design in particular keeps any explosion well away from your body.

Still dangerous as all hell though.
    I do believe, though I am not sure, that its just easier to make one out of real fucking gun parts.

Or if you live in a communist state, then perhaps modifying rubber bullet guns is the way to go.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    build a fucking 80% and rape your mothers cunt with it.
    Originally posted by mmQ

you come near me with that shit and ill make grylls suk ur dick in the face u fgt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian you come near me with that shit and ill make grylls suk ur dick in the face u fgt

Originally posted by mmQ

you come near me with that shit and ill make golm get his ass around the vastness of your fist in the face u fgt.
Jump to Top