User Controls

GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR TONIGHT, ABORTIONS ARE SEXY! LIBTARDS IN AUSTIN TEXAS!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

cigreting Dark Matter
    watched the first 15 seconds
    wanted to punch both those old bitches in their cunt
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting watched the first 15 seconds
    wanted to punch both those old bitches in their cunt

yeah this is what i have to deal with on a daily basis. This old lady older than the moon will call me a mother fucker and I just tell everyone I hate her, last week she was crying about the laundry machine not taking her money and asking me to help her and I told her yeah those laundry machines are gay and do that to me and picked up her caine and brought her clothes to the real laundry machines and showed her how to do it so she wont get jipped. I saw her today at the bus stop and said "hey whats up doll, how are you?" and she started screaming at me saying "I don't know you and don't talk to me!"

This other old faggot today when I went to go to HEB was screaming at the towel head uber driver saying "NEXT TIME ILL FUCKING SLAM THE DOOR!" and I said "shut the fuck up you bitch" And he said "Up yours mind our own buiszness" And I "I just made it my biz and pretty sure you can't move your dick fast enough to cum but I can" and walked up to him as he was shitty himself so I just laughed and walked away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wtf
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    this place is just asking for trouble
Jump to Top