User Controls

Fona 1-14-2020 Doing pretty good.

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hello everyone.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that things are going pretty good.
    Made doctors appointments for Chell and I today anyway just to be sure.
    Waiting on my taxes to help me pay and get my license back.
    I am looking forward to that as I will then be able to expand my professional horizons.
    I got new kicks yesterday and am wearing them to work.
    Chell told me not to wear them to work and get them dirty but i dont really go anywhere but work except on the weekends to the store or something.
    I hope they dont hurt breaking in.
    Going to be on my feet for the next 8 hours.
    We are cancelling our cable today and are just going to use internet and firestick from now on. Im looking forward to us putting the savings toward a better use.
    I finally got all my 401k paper work completed but i still have to turn it in.
    Purchased bitcoin today hoping to make some bank but i sorta waited until it was at $8776.
    Once i reach $20 I think ill invest another $20.
    Really there is nothing new to talk about.
    Im just bored with nothing to do before work.
  2. #2
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hello everyone.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that things are going pretty good.
    Made doctors appointments for Chell and I today anyway just to be sure.
    Waiting on my taxes to help me pay and get my license back.
    I am looking forward to that as I will then be able to expand my professional horizons.
    I got new kicks yesterday and am wearing them to work.
    Chell told me not to wear them to work and get them dirty but i dont really go anywhere but work except on the weekends to the store or something.
    I hope they dont hurt breaking in.
    Going to be on my feet for the next 8 hours.
    We are cancelling our cable today and are just going to use internet and firestick from now on. Im looking forward to us putting the savings toward a better use.
    I finally got all my 401k paper work completed but i still have to turn it in.
    Purchased bitcoin today hoping to make some bank but i sorta waited until it was at $8776.
    Once i reach $20 I think ill invest another $20.
    Really there is nothing new to talk about.
    Im just bored with nothing to do before work.

    I'm not going to F*lter out everything


    But are you sure firestick and Internet provider is cheaper than cable ?

    I mean I have 20gigs of MiFi off of my cell carrier. I hardly use it, but I bet I could stream just basic HD for a 42 inch screen we watch or that projector I got cheap. it's pretty decent quality.. free screen.

    But I have several phones and collectivly we have 60gigs. I don't think we use more than that. I'm told the average person uses 250.. but thats before the 4k TV and Games came out which is 4 times basic HD.


    and I'm sure data-packets have shrunk in a way to still carry all of that high end video



    As for HepC.. Take your pills for it, Fona. and get a bullet. If you hate veggies like I do.. just blent them. Mostly Greens for your liver. Take Iron Vitamins (even though it says women, you're blood platelets are prolly fucked up a bit)

    take a one a day vitamin. and mix baby spinach (fresh), broccoli, banana, apple or apple sauce, yogurt (greek is good), and some cranberry or OJ or both. and some protein powder.. and stick a cucumber slices.. it sweetens it. its good for your liver.

    take fish pills.


    Just some advice buddy. Use a blender. get your daily veggie intake.
  3. #3
    Turmeric root
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Going to be on my feet for the next 8 hours.
    We are cancelling our cable today and are just going to use internet and firestick from now on. Im looking forward to us putting the savings toward a better use.

    I downgraded my internet from 275mb ($100) to 200mb ($60) on Saturday, mainly because I wasn't even getting 275 and averaged about 240mb...and the 40mb difference didn't seem worth the $40 cash difference.

    I was paying $85 but that plan ended on the 12th...so I called on the 11th (at lunchtime) to downgrade and the guy said.."they'll be an early cancellation fee of $10 because you are closing the old deal out early".

    I said "Um it's the 11th, the old plan runs out on the 12th...it's literally 12hrs from now..."you better waive that $10 my Pakistani friend", he did.
  5. #5
    cigreting African Astronaut
    my pakistani friend lmao
  6. #6
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I downgraded my internet from 275mb ($100) to 200mb ($60) on Saturday, mainly because I wasn't even getting 275 and averaged about 240mb…and the 40mb difference didn't seem worth the $40 cash difference.

    I was paying $85 but that plan ended on the 12th…so I called on the 11th (at lunchtime) to downgrade and the guy said.."they'll be an early cancellation fee of $10 because you are closing the old deal out early".

    I said "Um it's the 11th, the old plan runs out on the 12th…it's literally 12hrs from now…"you better waive that $10 my Pakistani friend", he did.

    LOL you're talking per second?
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World LOL you're talking per second?

    yes
  8. #8
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://voca.ro/8FlBXim6dDW
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World LOL you're talking per second?

    I guess 250gb usage is no longer a thing if you get 250 mb a second?

    since it would only take 1000 seconds ? or 8000 if its Bits verses Bytes
  10. #10
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Bite off a bit of that byte Mr. Megabits.
  11. #11
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hello everyone.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that things are going pretty good.
    Made doctors appointments for Chell and I today anyway just to be sure.
    Waiting on my taxes to help me pay and get my license back.
    I am looking forward to that as I will then be able to expand my professional horizons.
    I got new kicks yesterday and am wearing them to work.
    Chell told me not to wear them to work and get them dirty but i dont really go anywhere but work except on the weekends to the store or something.
    I hope they dont hurt breaking in.
    Going to be on my feet for the next 8 hours.
    We are cancelling our cable today and are just going to use internet and firestick from now on. Im looking forward to us putting the savings toward a better use.
    I finally got all my 401k paper work completed but i still have to turn it in.
    Purchased bitcoin today hoping to make some bank but i sorta waited until it was at $8776.
    Once i reach $20 I think ill invest another $20.
    Really there is nothing new to talk about.
    Im just bored with nothing to do before work.

    So you got what, 0.008 of a BTC? I'm a little tired at the moment, but you realize BTC has to go up like $2,000 in value for you to even make 1 cent at that rate, right?
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I guess 250gb usage is no longer a thing if you get 250 mb a second?

    since it would only take 1000 seconds ? or 8000 if its Bits verses Bytes

    My usage limit is 1tb a month...yes it's not much for me as I download a lot of shit but I'm limited on choices. The only other real choice is AT&T who I believe had 1gb connection for $90 but I dispise AT&T and their monthly cap is about the same as Xfinity...so doesn't make much sense to switch as I'd probably blow through that limit in a couple of weeks. Overall the 240mbs I was getting was fine so 200mbs and saving $40 is fine too. I've hit my xfinity cap a few times but so far they just send me an email saying "hey you hit your cap, slow down your shit". I then have to make sure I don't cap out again in the next 3 months. I think after 3 consecutive warnings they cancel your account, at least that's what it used to be.
  13. #13
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer So you got what, 0.008 of a BTC? I'm a little tired at the moment, but you realize BTC has to go up like $2,000 in value for you to even make 1 cent at that rate, right?

    You mad again lil bromo?
  14. #14
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Doc's appointment to be sure about what?
  15. #15
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Doc's appointment to be sure about what?

    Gender.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It’s 1-15-2020 now

    Move along
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I get 20GB a day (600GB a month) on fixed wireless, and 750GB a month on 4G broadband. 1TB isn't much for a landline connection.
Jump to Top