User Controls

Lol at raphael luciano being chased by cops and tased

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

So this guy is some of you guys’ hero huh?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ahahaha
    national geographic tier documemtary.
    Damn all the comments are how about how much of a scumbag this Luciano guy is

Turns out Wariat was right all along about him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It sure is sad seeing a proud ✠Aryan✠ like Lucino laid low by some stinking hispanic badge-niggers.
    I like how the cop calls him LUCIANO
    Lol his youtube channel says:

„ Raphael Luciano - YouTube
    raphael luciano from www.youtube.com
    I AM the bearer of Truth, Beauty, Goodness, and the American Way. The Godfather | ”
    More like bearer of false accusations and being a trick ass bitch
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Just go with the cops.

then sue if they lied (if you can prove it) if in fact they lied.

Don't block fire trails. Their living conditions are far beyond Off Grid. very primitive. but kind of cool as a camping thing. But to block what you feel is your property that requires an emergency trail is just as bad for your family than for others.

Honestly.. they could of tazed him in the tree and watched him drop like a tranquilized baboon.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood More like bearer of false accusations and being a trick ass bitch

haha.
    Typical Raphael Luciano fashion...

Blocks the roads so firemen can't get through to protect the public and when the police try to resolve the situation he flip out starts talking about MUH PROPERTY, climbs a tree and gets his family of banshees to mob those respectable uniformed officers just trying to protect the pubic.

I really wish the officer pepper sprayed that kid filming.
    Thats the same Kid who said get out of here to me after I already started leaving the situation the first day his dad or luciano tried getting hard with me. The kid wanted to really be involved in the shit talking typical homie santa cruz style without repercussions.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wariat you rat bitch you're literally rooting for the cops you PC rat goof chomo hideout. Raphael would eat your food and make you sleep under the bunk if u were double bunked with him. I bet he wouldn't even let you shit.
    Originally posted by Wariat Thats the same Kię who said get out of here to me after zi touched him inappropriately

Fixt
    Originally posted by Wariat Kię

I thought that was a piece of dust embedded in my screen you scared me
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I reported a bunch of comments on the video for hate speech.

If we aren't allowed to tell immigrants to fuck off home, why should Hawaiians?
    My comments got deleted you Nigerian
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My comments got deleted you Nigerian

I thought you were the Canadian Scron

Are you Hikki or Scron?
    Both of them are plurals that belong to the fractal plurality that is us

Our pronouns are it/them/they
    Well I chased him out of california at least. So i did what all those youtubber comments wish they had in them but in hawaii now. I chased him out of the south bay or my hunting grounds.
    Originally posted by Wariat I chased him out of the south bay or my hunting grounds.

Jump to Top