User Controls

embarrassing the faggots who work in the wine bar

my work is a restaurant that is in a larger building with a couple other restaurants and bars in it. to get to the bathroom, the wine bar patrons have to walk through a hallway that goes past where i work, the kitchen, which is separate from the rest of the place i work. so usually i blast music the whole time if i'm working, especially if i am alone or closing. we usually have this bluetooth speaker that is pretty loud but kinda sounds like shit.

so today i brought my pc speakers and subwoofer into work for the day and was blasting perfume and a shitload of drum n bass and as you can see the wine bar faggots leading the basic white bitch patrons to the bathroom (they have to unlock the hallway for them) i can always see them get embarrassed and look sheepish in front of the yuppie bitches because they're beta as fuck. meanwhile i'm standing there looking beta as fuck with a death metal band shirt on on drugs looking serious and holding eye contact with them while the stereo blares in the background "spending spending all my time loving you forever so loving you i wanna do"

It's overhanging
    That kind of stimulation
    I want it, more
    I'm so tempted
    When it comes to me
    You get that look in your eyes
    Don't stare at me
    Something's off
    crack a smile
    come up smile
    flash a smile
    plastic smile

*chills*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It makes me uncomfortable that the audience is almost all synchronized.
    Originally posted by mmQ It makes me uncomfortable that the audience is almost all synchronized.

thats just the anxiety the white man has programmed into you since birth, it's not an authentic emotion
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    are you a Bill Krozby alt?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mom
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Creep @ standing there holding eye contact.
    Go about ur business, faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Creep @ standing there holding eye contact.
    NiGo about ur business, faggot.

L0L
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Creep @ standing there holding eye contact.
    Go about ur business, faggot.

bitch they look at me first n u dont know anything about my business hoe
    "just look @ the floor when someone looks at you like a real man" lmfao
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur washing dishes in a death metal t-shirt, lilbit. Take ur seat u awkward fuck & stop staring.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur washing dishes in a death metal t-shirt, lilbit. Take ur seat u awkward fuck & stop staring.

oh hell no bitch u do not noe who ur talking to. and why the hell would i sit down when i have work to do. i'm not a lazy beer drinker like you
    maybe the faggot feels bad for you man, workimg in the outhouse.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur washing dishes in a death metal t-shirt, lilbit. Take ur seat u awkward fuck & stop staring.

LoL
    you marks gon respect my hussle or else we gon square up n tussle
    You got schooled by DTE son
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You might just be the most important brick in the least important wall.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo are you a Bill Krozby alt?

I don't have alts. I've always been a Bill Krozbyler and I don't listen to drum n bass...
    not even sure what this thread is about
    oh yea thats right, its about feuding with dte.

fuck you dte you methed out whore. you do so much meth you make charlie sheen look like me. you probably scrape the pipa resin off your odd shaped eyeglasses so you can have some 55 year old meth dealer shove it deep into every orifice with his dick. get back in your methmobile and drive the fuck away you goddamn greasy junkie. go get fucked by a redneck.
Jump to Top