User Controls

Drug legalization thread

  1. #1
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    We all have an opinion

    what is yours

    LEGALIZE IT 420?

    Legalize everything?

    Legalize nothing?
  2. #2
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Like i said, legalize all the vices if you're interested in winning 'the war on drugs' and putting a big dent in human trafficking for prostitution, at least.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by Sophie Like i said, legalize all the vices if you're interested in winning 'the war on drugs' and putting a big dent in human trafficking for prostitution, at least.

    How do you think they should be sold. Everything available over 18?

    I have always maintained that people should have to get a license to purchase certain drugs. Cheap class and certification fee, then you can buy a limited amount (just so you don't traffic it.)

    Say, 2oz of weed a month or something. A 10 strip of LSD monthly. Etc.

    This way it makes it scarce and there are little to no second hand sales.

    And if any adult can go and get a reasonable monthly supply, no need for an illegal market.
  4. #4
    I think telling someone what they can and cannot do is gay.

    Society is stupid because everyone jokes about how they could get rich if they robbed a bank or sold drugs but those are not even that profitable.

    Committing crime to get rich is seen as taking a shortcut and not playing by the same rules as everyone else.

    Theft and the production and sale of psychoactive substances are human activities that only exist as long as we do. Some people are naturally skilled at things like stealth, sleight of hand, sales and chemistry

    The reason they can't flourish is because to do anything these days you need a license and especially drug manufacturers have to follow very strict rules and it destroys the true nature of capitalism and private research

    Because a lot of the current drugs that exist were discovered before a lot of things became illegal. Also there was a very large amount of scientific discovery in the pre OSHA era which seems to have died down with the advent of environmentalism.

    Yeah it was bad that people in 1920 dumped all their chemicals in rivers and soil but if they never did that we wouldn't know it's bad. You can't learn to walk without falling.
  5. #5
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace How do you think they should be sold. Everything available over 18?

    I have always maintained that people should have to get a license to purchase certain drugs. Cheap class and certification fee, then you can buy a limited amount (just so you don't traffic it.)

    Say, 2oz of weed a month or something. A 10 strip of LSD monthly. Etc.

    This way it makes it scarce and there are little to no second hand sales.

    And if any adult can go and get a reasonable monthly supply, no need for an illegal market.

    Available if you're over 18, no limits, however there should be a focus on harm reduction and treating people properly who are self medicating with drugs. So you have the pharmacy log the amount of recreational drugs someone is buying, if it exceeds a certain amount it triggers something that sets the proper care in motion. Seems excessively expensive i know, but i bet if the government were to tax legal drugs they could pay for this no problem.

    In Portugal they decriminalized everything and spent the money on care instead of policing it, and as far as i can tell it's working well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    It's because they are a majority Catholic nation and they prefer to help people rather than judge them like the majority Protestant populations of white countries
  7. #7
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Why are mexicans such a worthless race?
    They can't create anything they only destroy.
    While they are systematically destroying the last bastion of hope for humanity that is the USA they promote society destroying vices and leech off the system which like a bacterial infection absorbs the life force of the host population.

    Like what should be done with the kikes, the only solution is to exterminate this lowly race once and for all.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Why are mexicans such a worthless race?
    They can't create anything they only destroy.
    While they are systematically destroying the last bastion of hope for humanity that is the USA they promote society destroying vices and leech off the system which like a bacterial infection absorbs the life force of the host population.

    Like what should be done with the kikes, the only solution is to exterminate this lowly race once and for all.

    The majority of Mexico is anti drug and blames Americans for fueling the cocaine market and turning their country into a narco state

    Maybe if Americans didn't do so much cocaine the cartels wouldn't be so powerful. They all view white americans as the devil and you view them as the devil.

    What if you're all fucking retarded have you ever considered that possibility?
  9. #9
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The majority of Mexico is anti drug and blames Americans for fueling the cocaine market and turning their country into a narco state

    Maybe if Americans didn't do so much cocaine the cartels wouldn't be so powerful. They all view white americans as the devil and you view them as the devil.

    What if you're all fucking retarded have you ever considered that possibility?

    Typical mexicans putting the blame on anyone but themselves.
    Who are they fooling, they're a worthless and drug addicted race and have no business being part of the future.
    They'll go extinct this century.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal drug addicted race

    Non whites view us as the most drug consuming race and it's true. Especially Europeans.

    You don't know anything about drug culture, the non whites produce and sell the drugs to us. That is how the world works, you would know this if you left your moms basement.

  11. #11
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Wow i gotta get me some of that English wastewater
  12. #12
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Non whites view us as the most drug consuming race and it's true. Especially Europeans.

    You don't know anything about drug culture, the non whites produce and sell the drugs to us. That is how the world works, you would know this if you left your moms basement.


    Amsterdam coming in strong at 2nd place. That's what i like to see. For such a small country we produce and consume a metric shit ton of drugs. You could even consider us a narco-state. Except we don't export cocaine, we export E, Molly and amphetamines, generally.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Sophie is from the second most degenerate country after israel
  14. #14
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Sophie is from the second most degenerate country after israel

    It's pretty dope here fam, we have a constitution and everything.
  15. #15
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie It's pretty dope here fam, we have a constitution and everything.

    You have drug abuse, child trafficking and legal prostitution.
  16. #16
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You have drug abuse, child trafficking and legal prostitution.

    We have the biggest ports in Europe, it comes with the territory.
  17. #17
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You have drug abuse … and legal prostitution.

    Sounds like a win to me.
  18. #18
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Sounds like a win to me.

    Go back to mexico and stay there
  19. #19
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Go back to mexico and stay there

    But then how will I steal the jobs?
  20. #20
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace But then how will I steal the jobs?

    If we adopt automation there won't be any jobs
Jump to Top