User Controls

About that plane Iran shot down

Misterigh Houston
    Does anyone else wonder if the CIA was involved?

We could have malware on their systems and made the plane look like a cruise missle causing them to mistakenly shoot it down.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nope, doubt Iran would let the CIA be a part of anything. You do know that Iran admitted fault?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    There were some strange things going on at the time, but that's a pretty big leap from what we know at the moment
    Originally posted by Technologist Nope, doubt Iran would let the CIA be a part of anything. You do know that Iran admitted fault?

^ doesnt understand what covert means.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    There are groups inside Iran likely to collaborate with foreign intelligence agencies, like the MEK or whatever those fags call themselves now
    the sad thing is they cried technical problems just as soon as the plane crashed. now no one would believe them even if it is true that it happened due to foreign meddling.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    No, but i do wonder what toppings i should get on this pizza.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist You do know that Iran admitted fault?

Yes, that would be the idea. The malware could have tricked Iran's military into shooting down the plane. They would have seen it on their monitors as a cruise missle. Afterwards, they would admit they shot it down on accident because they would think that they really did make a mistake.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung No, but i do wonder what toppings i should get on this pizza.

No toppings.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Well this shifted direction quickly.

Iranian protesters take to streets after Tehran admits Ukrainian plane was unintentionally shot down
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    My NIS money is on j'ews and shadow actors and such.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Well this shifted direction quickly.

Iranian protesters take to streets after Tehran admits Ukrainian plane was unintentionally shot down

this is normal.

every country where US is having beefs with have protests.
    Why do u give a fuck, op?
    Originally posted by WellHung Why do u give a fuck, op? Perhaps u shud concern urself with getting a job, so u dont mooch off Mom and Dad forever, no?
    Nigger whore
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Misterigh Yes, that would be the idea. The malware could have tricked Iran's military into shooting down the plane. They would have seen it on their monitors as a cruise missle. Afterwards, they would admit they shot it down on accident because they would think that they really did make a mistake.

That sounds like the plotline to an episode of Star Trek. None of those fuckers are that smart.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Maybe the plane was hijacked by remote control by the CIA and special military units, like on 9/11, and they jammed the communications in the area and were going to fly it into the Iran parliament, so the general shot it down.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Maybe the plane was hijacked by remote control by the CIA and special military units, like on 9/11, and they jammed the communications in the area and were going to fly it into the Iran parliament, so the general shot it down.

Maybe ur not a 12 year old brat, also.
    Most of the people on the plane were Iranian University students studying in nuclear physics degrees from the university of Alberta and people are thinking that would be a reason for the Americans to take out that plane if they suspected these guys were up to something shady
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Alberta recently threatened again to succeed from the rest of Canada.
Jump to Top