User Controls

Women with children

Torx Houston
    Would you date a woman with children?

Please give a reason for your choice.
    I'm 25 and I would. I love kids.
    although if it's a fonafuck like situation where their kids are only a few years younger than you, then no
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    NO NO NO not fucking ever.
    Way to much drama!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion NO NO NO not fucking ever.
    Way to much drama!

How old are you? I imagine this gets harder and harder as you age.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Immediate deal breaker. I would rather stick my dick in a wood chipper than deal with the presence of a child.
    Torx Houston
    Kids make good cockblockers from my experience. Just when you think you are alone you hear "Why is mommies head in your lap?"
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace although if it's a fonafuck like situation where their kids are only a few years younger than you, then no

I did a Fonafuck once at age 22. she was 40. She was fucking fine for a Grandmother. Because her daughter my age had a baby when I met her. but she was still MILF

kept in shape. big boobs. pretty lady.

so don't knock it. Still Tight down there. when I still had a libido. :(
    Originally posted by Solstice Immediate deal breaker. I would rather stick my dick in a wood chipper than deal with the presence of a child.

Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?
    Splam African Astronaut
    Yes women think twice before having a kid with a no gooder. Your chances of picking up a good man afterwards are slim to none.

But noo mah sexual revolution!
    Originally posted by Torx Kids make good cockblockers from my experience. Just when you think you are alone you hear "Why is mommies head in your lap?"

the question is HOW OLD ARE THEY

She could of had a kid at 17 and then that kid is like 19 and she's 36. the answer If I was single (hmm) is YES!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Splam Yes women think twice before having a kid with a no gooder. Your chances of picking up a good man afterwards are slim to none.

But noo mah sexual revolution!

Thanks for the advise.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No unless i could date the kid at the same time as long as it's a daughter
    Originally posted by Sophie No unless i could date the kid at the same time as long as it's a daughter

Fucking So Flagged!

like if I was to say "..DIRTY BOMBING USA" or something. what you said is flagged, logged and they're coming to get you. fuck your multi proxies you fucking child fucking molester. I pray you're just a Zoklet Troll-queen and not the real thing

Auto-Catch, Please slice your fucking wrist NOW!
    Torx Houston
    Met a guy who was dating a woman with two kids. When he made dinner her kids would not eat his cooking. I could not deal with that
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Fucking So Flagged!

like if I was to say "..DIRTY BOMBING USA" or something. what you said is flagged, logged and they're coming to get you. fuck your multi proxies you fucking child fucking molester. I pray you're just a Zoklet Troll-queen and not the real thing

Auto-Catch, Please slice your fucking wrist NOW!

I'll dirty bomb the USA while i fuck your 4yo daughter you kike, Hitler did nothing wrong, God hates fags and America deserved 9/11.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I got doughnuts in the fridge, come piggy.
    Originally posted by Sophie I got doughnuts in the fridge, come piggy.

what kind of demented fuck keeps donuts in the fridge?

I was willing to overlook the pedo shit but this is too far

you are scum
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace what kind of demented fuck keeps donuts in the fridge?

I was willing to overlook the pedo shit but this is too far

you are scum

I'm willing to apologize for this but this alone.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'm willing to apologize for this but this alone.

LOL you think I'm just going to let you apologize?

There is no walking away from this

You can either delete your account and leave this site forever, or I will call your baker and let him know what you've been doing.

You have until morning to decide.
Jump to Top