User Controls

Here's a crazy thought.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Maybe CandyReign is in actual fact RisiR and he's just in it for the long con. Only a true WWII and/or nazi aficionado or a German i guess would have caught my Volga, Archangel, reference in the river thread. And either Candy just thinks the Volga is a nice river, which it is, i mean how can it not be it's so long it's bound to have beautiful spots, or Candy caught the WWII reference.

I'd like to think it's the latter, even if Candy isn't RisiR.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Candy was a DH poster and she really is her, and that's really her in her avi, she's not RisiR. I'm from DH also
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Thank you for clearing that up :)
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Your welcome hon!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by itybit Candy was a DH poster and she really is her, and that's really her in her avi, she's not RisiR. I'm from DH also

Well i did mention the long con, if i were going to make a believable alt from a supposed different site to post with i'd make sure to sign up several alt accounts to corroborate my story. People tend to believe something if it appears a lot of people are saying the same thing.

Also, you might have noticed that this is a Half Baked thread. If you don't know what that means then you shouldn't be posting here.

Also, Candy, i know you're reading this. Did you catch the WWII reference or do you just like The Volga?
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    Sophie, are you saying itybit is an alt of Candy too?
    Originally posted by Incognito2u Sophie, are you saying itybit is an alt of Candy too?

I was insinuating it yes. But this is a Half Baked thread which means it's not srs bsns.
    Ok it's crazy talk but you can insinuate anything.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Es loco!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    all threads are serious to EX DH'rs
    I was just curious if that's what he meant. People are going to believe what they want.
    Originally posted by POLECAT all threads are serious to EX DH'rs

Thank you Pole. It would appear so.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    What’s goin on in here lol

Looks like my dating and general discussion peeps from Dh aren’t willing to let a fallacy be put out there ..jokingly or not .. I appreciate it.. 🙃

:)
    maybe evryone is us
    Originally posted by CandyRein What’s goin on in here lol

Looks like my dating and general discussion peeps from Dh aren’t willing to let a fallacy be put out there ..jokingly or not .. I appreciate it.. 🙃

:)

Yes but did you get my WWII reference this information is of critical importance to me.
    I think Candy takes pleasure in denying me...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie I think Candy takes pleasure in denying me…

She didnt get your reference but she probably doesnt want to admit for some reason. I didnt get it either. But I wasn't looking for it and I don't remember you RIVER THREAD. lol
    Originally posted by Sophie I think Candy takes pleasure in denying me…

She's really cliquey. All the DH people are like that. That's why we're better than them. fukin scum

except for tech she's a blessing
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t know anything about the war lol.. didn’t read that far because I was just in here to debunk I was anyone other than myself :)

@jelliRollz

How the hell do you clique up with 5 people lmao

Who’s in my clique, drama llama

You didn’t even wish your own NIS poster happy birthday ..pretty sure I talk to people who talk to me ...

Fuq off with your raging estrogen

;)
    I don't believe in birthdays. I think they are a celebration of death.
Jump to Top