User Controls

Octavian Licks Hooker Pussy.

blaster master victim of incest
    herpes don't live on the butthole JEEEEEEEEERT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood herpes don't live on the butthole JEEEEEEEEERT

It just vacations there?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master "Nothing like getting a chubby bag of the sniffas wit your blokes and sneaking away to tounge fuck a slag in the loo of a seedy pub."

-Octavian, probably.

LOL
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ahhh this is raunchy!
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    A proper upscale hooker makes men were condoms.

I wouldn't do this myself yet how many times in your 20 something years have you gotten hammered and met a woman at a nightclub and did that unthinkable?

you'll say zero but shit.. even college or whatever. you went down on a woman who may of said she was a virgin and she wasn't. and she may have been a real slut.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World A proper upscale hooker makes men were condoms.

I wouldn't do this myself yet how many times in your 20 something years have you gotten hammered and met a woman at a nightclub and did that unthinkable?

you'll say zero but shit.. even college or whatever. you went down on a woman who may of said she was a virgin and she wasn't. and she may have been a real slut.

gross. Any male who goes down on a woman is a retard simp faget. 99% chance other guys cum is splashing around in there and old period blood. I make hos suk my dik then i jam it in there till it discharges then go about my business
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Fuck a nigger lately u disgusting pig?
    Originally posted by WellHung Fuck a nigger lately u disgusting pig?

Sorry but not sorry he debunked you. ANOTHER GONT DEBUNKED BY THE BLASTER MASTER, heard
    Octavian motherfucker
    Word.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World A proper upscale hooker makes men were condoms.

lol this is why i quit going down on girls unless they are my gf's and don't taste like piss

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Thats the joke doyle, all women are hookers and this is a message board for adult virgins.

OK you don't call me doyle . that's inflicted-with-intent's little "WURD"

You call me peedy since you and kr0z started it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Octavian licks pooker hussy?
    Clutch it
    Originally posted by Technologist Octavian licks pooker hussy?

nice avatar you are cute
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nice avatar you are cute

Thanks luv. I hate these little blurry pics though. Just took it today after getting me hair done.
Jump to Top