User Controls

Mexicans are a low class racecar

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    They are pot washers. And make pizzas for Italians because they are shithole skins. They always are umpaloompas that want to carry out the white man's load like a drug mule because they know it will buy them a Dodge ram like the slaves they are just too take care of the nine kids they have. That's why they work like machine elves and listen to that annoying squeeze box music yet cum here to shit on the Whyte man.
    G African Astronaut
    My mexican yard guy Hector is a hardworking earnest chap, he does all my properties for a cut rate.
    Originally posted by G My mexican yard guy Hector is a hardworking earnest chap, he does all my properties for a cut rate.

He's a good gont. He believes the American dream
    Viva la raza!

Este chingon nomas esta butthurtado porque solo puede hablar Español como un gringo. No sabe nada de la cultura y tiene miedo de los otros mexicanos jajaja.

Pero supongo que arrieros somos, y en el camino andamos.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Viva la raza!

Este chingon nomas esta butthurtado porque solo puede hablar Español como un gringo. No sabe nada de la cultura y tiene miedo de los otros mexicanos jajaja.

Calm down cesar chavez
    Mexican women are pretty good though, they know their place, are easy to please and will do anything for an extra $20 in their illegal maid paycheck.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Mexican women are pretty good though, they know their place, are easy to please and will do anything for an extra $20 in their illegal maid paycheck.

>has never interacted with mexican
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace >has never interacted with mexican

I have 4 working for me right now...Carlos, Edith, Eric and Sergio. Edith makes nice cakes and thinks I'm dreamy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I have 4 working for me right now…Carlos, Edith, Eric and Sergio. Edith makes nice cakes and thinks I'm dreamy.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace >has never interacted with mexican
    Itt §m£ÂgØL is buttholio hurt that Mexicans are cheap labor for the Whyte man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Viva la raza!

It's not jajajja is hahahhaha
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Itt §m£ÂgØL is buttholio hurt that Mexicans are cheap labor for the Whyte man

..and he still can't get a job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Never had a single issue with them but fuck all the Pork chops out there. Most are fucking scum yet act otherwise especially when family is around or involved. Burn them all...and fuck their corpses.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's not jajajja is hahahhaha

Jajajaja que pasa, no puedes hablar el idioma de tus gentes?
    Originally posted by Dregs Never had a single issue with them but fuck all the Pork chops out there. Most are fucking scum yet act otherwise especially when family is around or involved. Burn them all…and fuck their corpses.

El pork chop?

Como Chapo? Pork Chapo?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace El pork chop?

Como Chapo? Pork Chapo?

Portuguese. Fucker. Lol. They all deserve the Jesus ending...and worse.
    Originally posted by Dregs Portuguese. Fucker. Lol. They all deserve the Jesus ending…and worse.

Ah, si. Tambien no me gustan. Especialmente los Brazilianeros, son egoistas.
    My new manager is a Mexican and he's been telling at me all morning lololol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My new manager is a Mexican and he's been telling at me all morning lololol

es porque eres un gringo
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Are there any Mexican brain surgeons?

I like those fajitas 👍🏻
Jump to Top