User Controls

GOT THAT RED MAENG DA GOT ME FEELING LIKE A CROAG

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red hulu

fighting like a zulu

Trannies stayin true blue

Netflix and chill?

Nah, I'll watch Hulu
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Red hulu

fighting like a zulu

Trannies stayin true blue

Netflix and chill?

Nah, I'll watch Hulu

Sounds like something I would say, a rhyme I'd write that's major gay

Penis pension, 4th dimension, name is Wren. I'm sad to mention.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    KRAKK
    I ordered a bunch of zopiclone, if I get permaspazzed on that can it be classed as a tribute to sploo?
    i have a small handfull worth of zop in a bottle i was gonna chug it the other day when i had no booze

and yes
    I still like the idea of just dropping an Immodium on the grass or some shit to honor him
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I still like the idea of just dropping an Immodium on the grass or some shit to honor him

crack the capsule open and pour one out

I'll do that later

last time I had zop the last thing I remember was my keyboard turning into jelly while I was trying to find the download button for Elite Dangerous.

apparently I woke my girlfriend up yelling about space and galaxies and shit then I did a swan dive into the bathtub (there was a clothes rack in it drying some clothes and I just totally wrote it off) and slept there.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra crack the capsule open and pour one out

I'll do that later

last time I had zop the last thing I remember was my keyboard turning into jelly while I was trying to find the download button for Elite Dangerous.

apparently I woke my girlfriend up yelling about space and galaxies and shit then I did a swan dive into the bathtub (there was a clothes rack in it drying some clothes and I just totally wrote it off) and slept there.

Ambien is one of the last things I feel like I need to try. I probably would of had a script by now if I didn't have a tainted record, not that I really want one.

Originally posted by aldra KRAKK

KRAKKKORN
    Technologist victim of incest
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra KRAKKKORN

i put it in a strainer and now my sheets are messy
    Originally posted by Cheyes Ambien is one of the last things I feel like I need to try. I probably would of had a script by now if I didn't have a tainted record, not that I really want one.

lol, the epilogue to that was me waking up in the bed (apparently got out of the bathtub in the middle of the night) and not remembering a thing, and getting a really bizarre phone call from my mother the next morning asking if I was 'alright'.
    Originally posted by aldra lol, the epilogue to that was me waking up in the bed (apparently got out of the bathtub in the middle of the night) and not remembering a thing, and getting a really bizarre phone call from my mother the next morning asking if I was 'alright'.

Ambien made me molest my father's car by rubbing up against it until I ejaculated

gross? yeah

but never before in my life has a car been THAT fucking sexy

2017 Toyota Subaru

mmm
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’ve heard ambien horror stories. Crazy as fuck shit.
Jump to Top