User Controls

word salad thread

Applebottom jeans in the rain wash dig it out fluff em up amirite?
    no thanks i just ate lasagna
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Applebottom jeans in the rain wash dig it out fluff em up amirite?

read that to the tune of the song
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no thanks i just ate lasagna

HAHAHA berry nut they screwed over my cats
    Been fucking with the window nipple opening closing and reading it forward n back
    Swimming in my mattress but the black forest ham dude isn't here kinda sad
    I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the position you have posted on Craigslist and would like to know more about the position you have available for trade in the near future please contact me at your earliest opportunity to discuss further further details regarding this position and if you have any further questions regarding this matter please feel free to contact me via email or phone anytime today or tomorrow at the earliest convenience and I will compare to the schedule and schedule for next week as soon as possible
    Lol yeah I yeah yeah yeah yeah I know it's a lot of people but I think you should be good to go to the gym as well as Eurasian and you can get lbs of fruit and veg to eat a lot of food and eat healthy food and eat well enough to eat healthy foods
    Good morning and I hope all is well with you and your family and your new home and I hope you are having a great day
    But I will pray for you and your family for the holidays and the new year is going well and that your family is well with your life in the future and I don't want to be with you guys are too stressful and we hope that you will make sure that you have a good relationship with your friends and family and friends and family
    Penile gland is a good place for people to live in the Americas area of the world with the second most spoken language in the world of modern technology that has been popular in many different cultures and the droughts of many different ways of life
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Angel Butternut Squish Nads scoffed
    Know if you have to make any adjustments to the schedule and if you have any questions please feel free speech and email me back and let me a chance of getting a DUI according to your work experience and I will compare to the other one
    Whiskey is a good thing to have in mind when you are going to be able to pick up your favorite things from the beginning of your journey
    Fuck.
    Fuck Your World is a daily essential part of your purchase goes to St Louis in New Zealand and the other 5 are available for sale in the United Arab Republic of New Delhi USA
    But I don't know if you get them but I think you should be good to go
Jump to Top