User Controls

This is what my joints look like now.

  1. #1
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I used to always roll joints by hand, but I had seen those little joint rolling devices and would wonder what they were like. Now I know because I finally got one. I'm actually super satisfied with how these turn out:





    Very cylindrical, no twist at the end, seem to burn slower too. Would recommend the device to any marijuana smoker, it cost me about 4 dollars.
  2. #2
    Fox Tuskegee Airman
    This is some next-level joint rolling
  3. #3
    Solstice African Astronaut
    I'll stick to cones and my fingers but I do appreciate your input.
  4. #4
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    Reminds me of my stoner days. Then I grew up.
  5. #5
    SPLAT Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Erekshun Reminds me of my stoner days. Then I grew up.

    Boooo! Ok Boomer
  6. #6
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Yeah my buddy who ironicly moved close to me from the same state I left where I originally met him have me one of those.

    I'm pretty stoned right now and haven't been in forever.

    Miss these kinds of days sometimes. Dude who gave it to me was my partner in stealinga public bench while stoned.
  7. #7
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This thread is so fucking normie, shitty and boring it's literally making me log off and I might never come back because it's so depressing
  8. #8
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    enhancemented weed.
    What a waste.

    Gonna burn too fast and the last hit gonna taste like ass.
  9. #9
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    w

    Originally posted by Sudo This thread is so fucking normie, shitty and boring it's literally making me log off and I might never come back because it's so depressing

    wow
  10. #10
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Fonaplats enhancemented weed.
    What a waste.

    Gonna burn too fast and the last hit gonna taste like ass.

    He said it seems to burn slower. A enhancement doesnt enhancement out thr thc. You were molested as a child by your dad cramming poorly rolled joints into your urethra.
  11. #11
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It's not a enhancement, it's just rolled up cardboard:

  12. #12
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I used to never add tips, and when the joint would get too small I would put it on a roach clip. But I like these, it's something to hold on to, keeps weed out of your mouth, looks good too.
  13. #13
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by Obbe I used to always roll joints by hand, but I had seen those little joint rolling devices and would wonder what they were like. Now I know because I finally got one. I'm actually super satisfied with how these turn out:





    Very cylindrical, no twist at the end, seem to burn slower too. Would recommend the device to any marijuana smoker, it cost me about 4 dollars.

    Looks like the sort of joints I would instinctively roll by hand using regular sized papers. However I roll Euro-style with tobacco.
  14. #14
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nice 'marijuana cigarette' you humongous faggot.
  15. #15
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I used to love those small belt-rollers they had back in the '70's. It was a little square with three rolling pins on it and a belt running through all three. You just laid your tobacco or weed onto the belt, inserted your paper, pushed the one rolling pin over the other, and you had a 100% perfectly rolled cigarette. I've looked high and low for one, but they don't exist anymore. They basically fitted in the palm of your hand, so you could carry it around easily in your pocket.
  16. #16
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Esplender Looks like the sort of joints I would instinctively roll by hand using regular sized papers. However I roll Euro-style with tobacco.

    I can't roll them like this by hand.
  17. #17
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sophie Nice 'marijuana cigarette' you humongous faggot.

    Thanks tiny faggot.
  18. #18
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Obbe Thanks tiny faggot.

    Lel. Is the point to make it look like a cig, because it's the opposite where i live.
  19. #19
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sophie Lel. Is the point to make it look like a cig, because it's the opposite where i live.

    The point for me is to get me high. Looking similar to a cig is subjective, I do enjoy the extra long crutch and the slick cylindrical shape, I find it burns better and I have something a little more sturdy to hold onto.
  20. #20
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Obbe The point for me is to get me high. Looking similar to a cig is subjective, I do enjoy the extra long crutch and the slick cylindrical shape, I find it burns better and I have something a little more sturdy to hold onto.

    The sturdiness comes from the tip in your classic Rasta cone shape.
Jump to Top