User Controls

Anyone that likes flat chested girls

Is a cool person
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Aren't you a Scron alt? You have zero room to tell us what to find attractive in women, faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Aren't you a Scron alt? You have zero room to tell us what to find attractive in women, faggot.

This.
    He literally dates a man larping as a woman.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I wonder what loli vaginas feel like
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I wonder what loli vaginas feel like

Inside or out? It would depend on the age of the loli as well of course.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I wonder what loli vaginas feel like

touch yourself and tell us.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson touch yourself and tell us.

Unfortunately Yume-chan isn't a little girl.
    Originally posted by Sophie Unfortunately Yume-chan isn't a little girl.

He's as near as dammit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Filthy nigger lover
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I wouldn't say I like flat chests necessarily but I do tend to like them smaller because I think big huge boobs looks ridiculous and disproportionate to the rest of the body. Smaller more firm tits look better to me than huge flopping elephant ear milk bag types.
    The problem with huge ones is sure they look good in a revealing top, but when it comes to the "hands on" and "mouth on" the nip is usually stretched so thin it's like trying to tongue a pimple. And handling them you get an urge to try and throw a pass to the neighbor.
    I don’t have a flat chest fetish like OP, but I’m not really into obnoxiously huge tits like most guys. I mean I could take it or leave it. Definitely more of an ass man.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal This.
    He literally dates a man larping as a woman.

Fuckin lol, first time I’ve heard trans referred to as “larping”. I’ll have to use that one
    Out of curiosity I googled "Larping in Houston"..this came up, the photo says it all really doesn't it.

https://www.meetup.com/West-Houston-Amtgard/
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson touch yourself and tell us.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Out of curiosity I googled "Larping in Houston"..this came up, the photo says it all really doesn't it.

https://www.meetup.com/West-Houston-Amtgard/

omg...

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The problem with huge ones is sure they look good in a revealing top, but when it comes to the "hands on" and "mouth on" the nip is usually stretched so thin it's like trying to tongue a pimple. And handling them you get an urge to try and throw a pass to the neighbor.

... you are on a roll, this am!!

🤣😂
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The problem with huge ones is sure they look good in a revealing top, but when it comes to the "hands on" and "mouth on" the nip is usually stretched so thin it's like trying to tongue a pimple. And handling them you get an urge to try and throw a pass to the neighbor.

I disagree

No better feeling than paws on huge boobs

Now on some women they can look tacky wheras small boobs are less volatile across the board

Just find ones that aren't then
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    This girl I'm friends with on Facebook has boobs that more or less take up her entire torso, I imagine her back hurts all the time. That would be inconvenient as fuck to deal with your tits being in the way all the time.
    Originally posted by Solstice This girl I'm friends with on Facebook has boobs that more or less take up her entire torso, I imagine her back hurts all the time. That would be inconvenient as fuck to deal with your tits being in the way all the time.

She probably has breast cancer. You should offer her a free exam
Jump to Top