User Controls

The value of life

too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Life is looking pretty bleak.

You have your 9-5. It could be school. It could be work. There is something that takes your day from you.

Then there is your outside 9-5. It's probably spent showering, sleeping, watching Netflix, doing homework, washing the dishes and eating dinner.

That's your Monday to Friday.

Then outside of that you need to find ways to alleviate boredom or give your life meaning. Your weekend.

This could be television, video games, going out, reading books, ancient Rome etc. Church. Sports fans. Politics.

All of these things are generally stimulating your mind. You're not doing anything. You're not involved in any of it. You're not living a life. You're sitting on your ass. You're deluded in to thinking that you're really doing anything. You watch a movie and talk about it later. You relate to it. Your life has never been like this. You say motherfucker and flash hand signs in photos. You and your friends delude each other this is your scene. It makes you feel better. This is the condition of the human race. If you don't believe me look at international students. Especially Indian and Asian. They are so "black" in their fashion. Their mannerisms are so fake. They come to the west to fit in and be this. One look at them screams PHONY WANNABE. But this doesn't crossover and allow you to see society in itself as being inauthentic. You go to the club once a month or less and think you relate to teen movies where there's a kegger every five minutes. Why?

"See the game on Sunday?"

This is bad enough.

And now this website.

There is nothing of substance here. There is a lot of trolling. There is a lot of time wasting. There is not much of anything.

I feel as though I am going to look back on a wasted life if i stay here too long. This community offers nothing. It doesn't even have a sense of community. It's okay to feel socially engaged looking at pixels on the screen, but the kind of social exchange that occurs here is very weak. It is not intellectually stimulating. It is not friendly.

I am not going to happily look back on my life and feel that this was a good investment of my time. Time I will never get back.

I will be leaving soon. I don't want my life to be consumed by nothingness.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The alternative of dark unconscious oblivion 24/7 with no hope of eating a nice meal or getting your dick played with seems worse.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The alternative of dark unconscious oblivion 24/7 with no hope of eating a nice meal or getting your dick played with seems worse.

How about that ball game?

How about those new shoes?

How about that video game?

I have no problem with entertainment. But it's just entertainment. People are living vicariously through it. You are judged based on your interests. Nerds, geeks, cools...... Are all essentially the same, except their fashion, taste in movies, music and video games.

They all go to bars. They exist in different levels of pretentiousness. Geeks win. They pretend to be wizards.

This deluded reality is all consuming. It is not entertainment. It is the defining point of your life. It is who you pretend to be maybe 5% of your life. It is definitely not reality. It is defintely not you. But we are so weak as a culture that we demand you see us like this and we return the favour and see you as you demand, unless your performance is so weak you offend our cultural sensibilities. Then we refuse to allow this and call you a poser.

And then this website.

I can't let this website become any bigger part of my life than it is now. And it is a very small part. But it will grow and disappoint me when I look back on it and what I got out it and the irreplaceable time I lost to it.
    There is a best ass thread.

We are wasting our time triggering our base instincts.

Then going back to work/school.

We are farm animals. We are simple and deluded.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see There is a best ass thread.

We are wasting our time triggering our base instincts.

Then going back to work/school.

We are farm animals. We are simple and deluded.

I'd rather live life than hate it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    !HEY I DIDNOT READ IT
    i have mental illness
    Originally posted by Obbe I'd rather live life than hate it.

So would I.

I would rather live than fill my life with novelty designed to capture my attention for set periods of time.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see Life is looking pretty bleak.

You have your 9-5. It could be school. It could be work. There is something that takes your day from you.

Then there is your outside 9-5. It's probably spent showering, sleeping, watching Netflix, doing homework, washing the dishes and eating dinner.

That's your Monday to Friday.

Then outside of that you need to find ways to alleviate boredom or give your life meaning. Your weekend.

This could be television, video games, going out, reading books, ancient Rome etc. Church. Sports fans. Politics.

All of these things are generally stimulating your mind. You're not doing anything. You're not involved in any of it. You're not living a life. You're sitting on your ass. You're deluded in to thinking that you're really doing anything. You watch a movie and talk about it later. You relate to it. Your life has never been like this. You say motherfucker and flash hand signs in photos. You and your friends delude each other this is your scene. It makes you feel better. This is the condition of the human race. If you don't believe me look at international students. Especially Indian and Asian. They are so "black" in their fashion. Their mannerisms are so fake. They come to the west to fit in and be this. One look at them screams PHONY WANNABE. But this doesn't crossover and allow you to see society in itself as being inauthentic. You go to the club once a month or less and think you relate to teen movies where there's a kegger every five minutes. Why?

"See the game on Sunday?"

This is bad enough.

And now this website.

There is nothing of substance here. There is a lot of trolling. There is a lot of time wasting. There is not much of anything.

I feel as though I am going to look back on a wasted life if i stay here too long. This community offers nothing. It doesn't even have a sense of community. It's okay to feel socially engaged looking at pixels on the screen, but the kind of social exchange that occurs here is very weak. It is not intellectually stimulating. It is not friendly.

I am not going to happily look back on my life and feel that this was a good investment of my time. Time I will never get back.

I will be leaving soon. I don't want my life to be consumed by nothingness.

No
    man nina is value
    nina is kerns
    so it's beaut
    my beauty is yellow
    0;
    yellow now with substance
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see So would I.

I would rather live than fill my life with novelty designed to capture my attention for set periods of time.

You can.
    Obbe: stick your allen in my mouth
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see How about that ball game?

How about those new shoes?

How about that video game?

I have no problem with entertainment. But it's just entertainment.

Yes, entertainment is enjoyable...no entertainment is isn't...when you're dead they'll be none...no need to over complicate things...
    Originally posted by mashlehash Obbe: stick your allen in my mouth

Use your imagination.
    i want my allen to say what
    Who's Allen?
    Why is Allen in a Black Hole?
    /stryke
    cigreting Dark Matter
    jeeze its not that bad here. I cum for the laughs and the occasional good thread
    Originally posted by cigreting jeeze its not that bad here. I cum for the laughs and the occasional good thread

..and the faint possibility of a dick rubbing.
    stick a quarter up your ass and wishk for blow money
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..and the faint possibility of a dick rubbing.

ya that 2 wid grylls
Jump to Top