User Controls

I discovered a hidden gem of a game a platformer thwts one of the best of all time

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is called warioland shake it for the wii. This has to be one of the greatest platformers of all time.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Octavian

This
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

It is actually a hardcore gamer’s game.
    Originally posted by Wariat It is called warioland shake it for the wii. This has to be one of the greatest platformers of all time.

I had a wii once. It was stolen from a house, the guy who stole it said there were helicopters looking for him.

Bought it for cheap, modified it, downloaded a shitload of games for it, then sent it to kids in a less prosperous country along with an external hard drive with all the downloaded games.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I stole a bunch of ps2s and dreamcast when I was younger. 50 dollars a pop at the pawn shop.
    Originally posted by Wariat It is actually a hardcore gamer’s game.

Looks up "Hardcore gamer" in the "Things a real man probably isn't familiar with" book...it' says "Fajet: French for Faggot"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks up "Hardcore gamer" in the "Things a real man probably isn't familiar with" book…it' says "Fajet: French for Faggot"

Ok, boomer.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ I stole a bunch of ps2s and dreamcast when I was younger. 50 dollars a pop at the pawn shop.

your papa and -my ma ma
    they write books
    on sunday, on sunday
    on sunday first i will
    get get get
    monday
    Originally posted by HTS Ok, boomer.

Looks up "OK boomer" in the "Things a real man probably isn't familiar with" book…it says "Things a MOON PERSON might say to one of their superior generations. Childish retaliation to the fact being a MOON PERSON is basically the bottom of the barrel when it comes to every aspect of being a functional human"
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    *SMASH*
    *aye
    and that's the last of the sega genesis, i mean dreamcast. no more school. no more skateboarding. no more free polo. no more cog ways. no more weighing at all. no more
Jump to Top