User Controls

Super Mario Galaxy fucking sucks

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    It's garbage
    It's like they took a bunch of children and allowed them to develop the game.
    It feels like a random mess instead of a proper Mario game, even sunshine felt more like a genuine Mario game.

Also why did they make Mario so effeminate .... there is even a costume for him that's a fucking pink dress.

What the fuck is wrong with the world these days?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal =
    It's like they took a bunch of children and allowed them to develop the game.

Errrm Nintendo...welcome to 1986.
    Holy shit I didn't know Super Mario Galaxy was a port.
    It's literally a decade old.
    Holy shit Nintendo is garbage lmao.
    And the zelda game is a port as well.
    They can't do anything original anymore.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Holy shit I didn't know Super Mario Galaxy was a port.
    It's literally a decade old.
    Holy shit Nintendo is garbage lmao.
    And the zelda game is a port as well.
    They can't do anything original anymore.

It's not often I say this but..

You fucking faggit, grow the fuck up woman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's not often I say this but..

You fucking faggit, grow the fuck up woman.

Or you could stop being a boring npc and learn to enjoy things in life other than wage slavery
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Or you could stop being a boring npc and learn to enjoy things in life other than wage slavery

I'm the slave master...try to keep up.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm the slave master…try to keep up.

No you're not
    Even the top billionaires are bitches to the people who print the money
    They should just remake Mario 64 that would end up being their best selling game in 20 years
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    They did for a handheld. The best one is sunshine.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No you're not
    Even the top billionaires are bitches to the people who print the money

That's not wage slavery...(which is what you mentioned).

But no, billionaires are not slaves to the Treasury Department...they already have the wealth and being the 21st century it's mostly electronic rather than actual pieces of paper.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal They should just remake Mario 64 that would end up being their best selling game in 20 years

Lol, shit game on a shit console that looked shit on a CRT.
    Octavian motherfucker
    20 something virgin loser still playing children's games.

Kill yourself immediately
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol, shit game on a shit console that looked shit on a CRT.

Mario 64 is one of the greatest games of all time, to argue against that fact only goes to show how stupid you are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian 20 something virgin loser still playing children's games.

Kill yourself immediately

Better than being an insufferable moron wasting his life on drugs and socializing with other trash
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Better than being an insufferable moron wasting his life on drugs and socializing with other trash

I don't take drugs? I play real games and fuck females. You're a dumb shit peadophile alcoholic that thinks he's Eurasian.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Mario 64 is one of the greatest games of all time, to argue against that fact only goes to show how stupid you are.

You're opinion is that of a child who has never been responsible for his own (or anyone elses) life, bills and mental well being. Therefore you are dismissed.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're opinion is that of a child who has never been responsible for his own (or anyone elses) life, bills and mental well being. Therefore you are dismissed.

No it's the opinion of a hardcore gamer who has been into gaming since he was five.

You don't have any opinion on this matter so why are you even in my thread?
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't take drugs? I play real games and fuck females. You're a dumb shit peadophile alcoholic that thinks he's Eurasian.

Stop pretending.
    You're a white trash loser who does hard drugs and pays women to sleep with you.
    I'm a spiritually enlightened Eurasian who has moved beyond the mundane concept of human living and has ascended into the virtual plane.
    Also I no longer drink alcohol.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No it's the opinion of a hardcore gamer who has been into gaming since he was five.

You don't have any opinion on this matter so why are you even in my thread?

Someone's having an early night without any supper...

If this carries on much longer we'll be cutting your internet privileges too my lad.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal They should just remake Mario 64 that would end up being their best selling game in 20 years

Mario odyssey is very strong title. I like it probably the best of those games that I've played, which is not all of them. Mario 64 is very outdated which doesn't always bother me but it does in this case and the camera is awful, anyone who says it's not is nostalgia clouded.

I liked mario galaxy a lot that I played, I brought my childhood wii back so I can finish it and maybe get the next one and skyward sword for sure. Twilight princess is my favourite zelda and a top 5 game for sure.

But if you're talking about BOTW, I hate that game. I really really hate it and sold it almost immediately after beating the first retarded replacement for a dungeon.
Jump to Top