User Controls

Trusting Google

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    How on earth could anyone sane trust google with their money or data? How do so many even companies use google without fear o worry letting themseves be ripped of by Google’s algorithms and paing insane ammount of money for google adword campaigns?
    100% fraud protection...doesn't really matter if they are trustworthy or not, the CC company will cover any loses, financially it's a non-issue.
    I am saying is how would you trust theyll beneift you or your business at all and give your data to them to sign up for their ad services so they can analyze you? I just dont see it myself i mean worth it.
    Originally posted by Wariat I am saying is how would you trust theyll beneift you or your business at all and give your data to them to sign up for their ad services so they can analyze you? I just dont see it myself i mean worth it.

By examining the track record of the company and risk involved...same way as any financial transaction. If you really have done your research rather than just going with a gut feeling then it's not really about "trust"...
    I mean youd trust a data and search company with your data? And trust your bank account not to be emptied wuickly with little results?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    All the companies are corrupt including the indie startups like duckduckgo (which was founded by a jew btw)
    And especially monopolies. But who would mind working for DuckDuckGo? Im sure it would beat star trek’s company.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I wouldn't be surprised if fuckfuckno was funded by an intelligence agency
    Originally posted by Wariat I mean youd trust a data and search company with your data? And trust your bank account not to be emptied wuickly with little results?

Again it's not trust, it's risk assessment. Two different things.
Jump to Top