User Controls

Cold and fresh milk in prison

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I cannot think of anything better. Can you? Listen at 30:35 in:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah I can! Not going to prison in the first place.

Oh I can think of one thing even better than that, not seeing a thread from you ever again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Did he do a full 38 years?

Fuck...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    didnt read but I did thank because cold fresh milk in the pen gives me feels. I was in one where you would get 2 small cartons a day and I would buy peoples milk or if they owed me money would take it. At another it was only fucking powdered milk and it was the most inhumane shit imaginable. I literally have ptsd from it
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo didnt read but I did thank because cold fresh milk in the pen gives me feels. I was in one where you would get 2 small cartons a day and I would buy peoples milk or if they owed me money would take it. At another it was only fucking powdered milk and it was the most inhumane shit imaginable. I literally have ptsd from it

Full fat milk is the best. The cows in Scotland produce the tastiest milk I've had.
    Originally posted by Octavian Full fat milk is the best. The cows in Scotland produce the tastiest milk I've had.

Unpasteurized and unprocessed is amazing. People who haven't had it are missing out. 2% is water.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Unpasteurized and unprocessed is amazing. People who haven't had it are missing out. 2% is water.

It's full of healthy enzymes and probiotics
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Unpasteurized and unprocessed is amazing. People who haven't had it are missing out. 2% is water.

That shit is so bad for you. You're an idiot if you do that, which you haven't.

One of my dad's old roommates is a dairy farmer and he said something like you did in regards to taste, but that he will not sell you an ounce if it. If you want to try some, he'll sell you a cow. It's that risky.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Risky in what way? In villages in Poland they sell it all the time.
    Originally posted by Cheyes That shit is so bad for you. You're an idiot if you do that, which you haven't.

One of my dad's old roommates is a dairy farmer and he said something like you did in regards to taste, but that he will not sell you an ounce if it. If you want to try some, he'll sell you a cow. It's that risky.

I have had it. Its delicious, and not bad for you unless you're a little bitch who can't handle some bacteria. People drank it this way for thousands of years.

People will sell it to you, you just gotta say its for your animals or something. If they even care.

You obviously don't buy it from dairy farmers. Their cows are most likely to carry diseases. Plus cow milk sucks. Get goat's milk.
    Originally posted by Wariat Risky in what way? In villages in Poland they sell it all the time.

They do all over. The risk is pretty low. Its commercialized farms where it becomes a real issue. Those animals live in a layer of their own shit.
    I got your prison milk right here, pussy.

blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Where'd you have it? Mexico?

USA
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I'll give you some hot and fresh milk in your ass faggot
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah I can! Not going to prison in the first place.

Don't be dissing jail.
    cummies
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Solstice Don't be dissing jail.

Ummmm, if you think jail is a good thing, that’s on you. I’ve lived my life making sure I won’t end up there. I believe most people DON’T want to be there for a reason.
    hey theres good hash withthe boys in jail
    and anal sex
Jump to Top