User Controls

Americans: "I need guns to protect me from criminals!"

Also Americans:

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Messicans: I depend on the policia to protect me. When seconds count, in Mexico, the policia are only hours away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    guns are fun
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'll remember this when another mexican family gets beheaded by the cartels, guns would not have helped.
    Originally posted by Number13 I'll remember this when another mexican family gets beheaded by the cartels, guns would not have helped.

I know right...guns could have been used to pistol whip the tomato pickers before beheading them.
    Originally posted by Number13 I'll remember this when another mexican family gets beheaded by the cartels, guns would not have helped.

Cartels don't behead families. They only hurt people who cross them.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Cartels don't behead families. They only hurt people who cross them.

People who cross them have families usually...dumbbbbbbb

They behead the whole family, not just the "crosser"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson People who cross them have families usually…dumbbbbbbb

They behead the whole family, not just the "crosser"

Nope, not true. The Cartels are very honorable and they do not go after children or women. It's been a rule for a long time.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nope, not true. The Cartels are very honorable and they do not go after children or women. It's been a rule for a long time.

Who told you that, the local cartel spokesperson? The beheaded families can't really dispute it..they are dead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who told you that, the local cartel spokesperson? The beheaded families can't really dispute it..they are dead.

My family, who lives in Mexico.

Who told you what you believe? The media?

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Murica
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    maybe criminals are or are not or aren't criminals all the time. They are not acting like criminals, they are acting upon fleet of prior access.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace My family, who lives in Mexico.

Who told you what you believe? The media?

Are your family in Mexico in league with the cartels? and do you believe everything they tell you simply because they live in Mexico?

Living in Hollywood doesn't make you a expert on film making...
    clicking the tab to a page to que a tag line or loin isn't like understanding context, construction or rule.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson
    Are your family in Mexico in league with the cartels? and do you believe everything they tell you simply because they live in Mexico?

Living in Hollywood doesn't make you a expert on film making…

They live around cartels everyday. I have family who was involved and got killed by cartel. They didn't hunt his wife or kids down. You just watch Fox news and Breaking Bad and think you know everything lol. Come to my bario esse, see how long you last.

Or better yet. Go back to England ya royal dick sucker
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace They live around cartels everyday. I have family who was involved and got killed by cartel. They didn't hunt his wife or kids down. You just watch Fox news and Breaking Bad and think you know everything lol. Come to my bario esse, see how long you last.

Or better yet. Go back to England ya royal dick sucker

Yeah sure they do...we believe you, Juan...now tell your family to get back to work, those fucking Tamales are not going to pick themselves off the Tamale bushes...
    i want a tamale?

Yeah sure they do…we believe you, Juan…now tell your family to get back to work, those fucking Tamales are not going to pick themselves off the Tamale bushes…

Its TAMAL you uneducated fuck.

Buts its fine. Opt out of the conversation. You know you're wrong and I win. Like always

Mexican master race for life!

VIVA LA RAZA
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Its TAMAL you uneducated fuck.

Buts its fine. Opt out of the conversation. You know you're wrong and I win. Like always

Mexican master race for life!

VIVA LA RAZA

Mexicans dont get mad. We get enojado
Jump to Top