User Controls

Why was Qasem Soleimani a Major General?

Octavian motherfucker
    He was given a Lieutenant general rank posthumously but even then this is still below General?

So how could he have been considered the 2nd most powerful person in Iran? Granted he reported directly to the Ayatollah, but given such a prestigious position and holding it since '98; surely his rank would be more superior to what it was?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Probably as he was in the intelligence service. Like who was more important in the Soviet Union, Zhukov or Beria? One was in charge of the mighty Red Army, the other was in charge of the NKVD, a much smaller organisation, which was basically just a rabble of sneaky jedis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Probably as he was in the intelligence service. Like who was more important in the Soviet Union, Zhukov or Beria? One was in charge of the mighty Red Army, the other was in charge of the NKVD, a much smaller organisation, which was basically just a rabble of sneaky jedis.

I enjoyed reading how Beria died like a dog.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Did you see a film called The Death of Stalin? It's quite a funny British made film.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    He probably wasn't the 'second most powerful', just extremely well regarded among both the political and military communities in the country
    Saying he was 2nd most powerful makes it seem worse than killing the guy who cleaned the executive toilets on "Tidy Friday".
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Because he had information vegetable, animal and mineral.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But did he know the Kings of England, and, of course, the fights historical?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll bet the King of France knew him personally
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Because he didn't major in specifics, dummy.
    politics is just a distraction by the liberal media so you dont consume and make art
Jump to Top