User Controls

Where Is Tech Today?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I hope nothing bad happened.
    Um she's been posting gramps...time for your nap.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Getting tit work done.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by stl1 I hope nothing bad happened.

I’m here doll. Been posting off and on today. I go back to work in 2 weeks, so I’m trying to get a lot done before then.

Tomorrow is my first fill/stretch. Wish me luck luv 💙
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So is the new boob going to look identical to the old boob or is it gonna look fresher and cleaner and fancier ?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Tech if you need some tissue for your new boobs I have some belly fat you can borrow.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m here doll. Been posting off and on today. I go back to work in 2 weeks, so I’m trying to get a lot done before then.

Good luck. Please post a video of you getting the procedure done. Thanks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Tech if you need some tissue for your new boobs I have some belly fat you can borrow.

"borrow"
    The new boob will be an implant, so it will be a perky boobular. When he places the implant, he will lift my other one so they are symmetrical. That should happen come March or April. I’ll be glad to have all this done.

Right now they’re stretching the skin where the cancer boob was so it can hold the implant. It’s quite the process. They put what’s called an expander in in Dec. They’ll add saline to it weekly in order to stretch the skin.

First fill tomorrow, hopefully not too bad🤞
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m here doll. Been posting off and on today. I go back to work in 2 weeks, so I’m trying to get a lot done before then.

If you need someone to kiss it and make it all better...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist The new boob will be an implant, so it will be a perky boobular. When he places the implant, he will lift my other one so they are symmetrical. That should happen come March or April. I’ll be glad to have all this done.

Right now they’re stretching the skin where the cancer boob was so it can hold the implant. It’s quite the process. They put what’s called an expander in in Dec. They’ll add saline to it weekly in order to stretch the skin.

First fill tomorrow, hopefully not too bad🤞

If it were me I would just make the new one look like the old one rather than the other way around. Anyway looking forward to pics.
    Originally posted by mmQ If it were me I would just make the new one look like the old one rather than the other way around. Anyway looking forward to pics.

Not sure they can stretch my skin that much! Lol!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Not sure they can stretch my skin that much! Lol!

Ha. Reminds me of a Joan Rivers joke where she says she likes her nipple piercings but shes tired of them always getting caught in the carpet.
    Originally posted by Technologist The new boob will be an implant, so it will be a perky boobular. When he places the implant, he will lift my other one so they are symmetrical. That should happen come March or April. I’ll be glad to have all this done.

That's probably the best part of the job.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's probably the best part of the job.

Typical boomer humor, you probably laughed at that for like 10 minutes LOL MY WIFE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME LOL
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 Typical boomer humor, you probably laughed at that for like 10 minutes LOL MY WIFE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME LOL

Stop being a big meanie, please.
Jump to Top