User Controls

What time of the day do you take your shits?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    For me it's in the morning after I wake up
    Whenever my body decides is best
    I only poop about once or twice a week these days..it's pretty random as far as times go.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Sucks getting old, doesn't it, Boo? I take a stool softener every day and I now shit much easier and more frequently.
    Originally posted by stl1 Sucks getting old, doesn't it, Boo? I take a stool softener every day and I now shit much easier and more frequently.

Nothing to do with getting old, my diet has been honed to perfection so 98.2% of what I consume is used by my body, that doesn't leave much to poop other than the usual amount of red blood cells that the body usually gets rid of, which is taken care of with the 1 or 2 a week pooping sessions.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I only poop about once or twice a week these days..it's pretty random as far as times go.

so your full of shit most of the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nothing to do with getting old, my diet has been honed to perfection so 98.2% of what I consume is used by my body, that doesn't leave much to poop other than the usual amount of red blood cells that the body usually gets rid of, which is taken care of with the 1 or 2 a week pooping sessions.

people who are getting IVed have mkre shit than this.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so your full of shit most of the time.

As if that wasn't obvious already.

lol
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so your full of shit most of the time.

I have a slight alergy to nuts, if I need a good cleanout I eat a lb of mixed nuts...the results are spectacular.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Who's nuts do you eat?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who are getting IVed have mkre shit than this.

They probably are probably just clearing out the average 20lbs of impacted poop in their body that a lot of people, especally fatties, have. My pipes are cleaner than the Popes arrest record.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I have a slight alergy to nuts, if I need a good cleanout I eat a lb of mixed nuts…the results are spectacular.
    Double post for double the fun
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That gay interracial threesome tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    lol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They probably are probably just clearing out the average 20lbs of impacted poop in their body that a lot of people, especally fatties, have. My pipes are cleaner than the Popes arrest record.

thanks to regular fisting sessions.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thanks to regular fisting sessions.

The fist of solidarity with my black brothers.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    eh, when i need to
    Originally posted by mmQ That gay interracial threesome tho

Always room for a small one...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo shits here almost every Monday through Friday from 7 am to 4 pm cst.
Jump to Top