User Controls

This is what I was doing last night

  1. #1
    MexicanMasterRace African Astronaut
    I was cruising for some ass last night. I get super horny on the weekend. It's kind of like I have a dark side that nobody sees. All week I am nice to people at work, I am really polite to my family and neighbours but on the weekend I want to be a dirty ass trash bag. It turns me on. So I go cruising for ass.

    I tend to get ass with the truckers in the truck stop bathrooms, and then my favourite is after high profile Christian events I get alot of Christian guys in the bathroom DTF. I got sick of scouting out public bathrooms and dark alleys. So I decided to try cruising the main streets. I'd make the symbol. See if anyone responded back.

    After a night of no luck, my boner was raging hard through my pants as I just was about to give up and go into the Mc Donald's bathroom to FAP so I could ease the throb. When I decided to walk up another street. Looked less busy. I walked up the street and passed a homeless guy who winked at me and shook his cup. For some reason that wink connecting with my boner threw the shreds of my moral compass out the damn window.

    I bent down to his level and pointed to my penis bulging through my pants. He nodded and said the location for the fuck. It was behind an abandoned commercial property, he seemed to have found a small shelter behind it that used to be its store shed maybe for old boxes or storage.. Who knows. It was like this homeless guy knew every spot of the street off by heart.

    He looked pretty dirty. His face and hands were crusted black with dirt and his nails were starting to harden yellow with the filth. They were pretty long. I shuddered as he ran them down my cheek and put one of his fingers into my mouth. The throbbing boner just got harder. I was finding it completely disgusting yet so sexy. My mind was confused. The taste of sour gone off bacon rose in my mouth as I tasted his finger.

    He pulled down my pants and started to suck on my penis. His mouth was like a black hole with about 6 rotted stumps of teeth. His tongue was fairly large as he let it slide over my shaft. I felt his teeth wobble as he went down fast on my penis. I could smell his saliva and it smelled like blue cheese. I surprinsly didn't gag. It just reminded me of snacking on a cheese platter at the theatre events I am invited to attend.

    I started to moan with pleasure and pushed him playfully away from my penis. I was ready to taste his. I pulled down his trousers or what was left of them, and his now yellowed underwear. I started to suck on his penis. I noticed there was weeping sores on them so I tried to be gentle. I didn't want to burst any in my mouth. The taste was like as if I bent down over a urinal and licked the rim. It wasn't great but he was enjoying it. I spun him around and opened his ass cheeks.

    I started to fuck his dried poop and dirt crusted anus. With every pump of my penis and every jolt, a foul odour eminated from his ass. I started to feel the cum forcing its way down my penis into his asshole. I pulled out and I seen his eyes were soft and warm beneath the filthy exterior. I started to feel sorry for him so I asked what does he enjoy. He told me "my ass eaten". He bent over and I went to town on his ass. I ate his ass like a snack. He was moaning and letting out wet smacks from his mouth. I felt like my tongue was in fire though. It wasn't a good sensation. He soon cum blasted all over the wall and it dripped down his legs and thighs. He pulled his trousers right up over the mess.

    He then lifted his cup and shook it. I was then reminded that I fucked a desperate homeless guy. I gave him some ass eating because I felt sorry for him. I handed over 50 dollars and his eyes lit up. He actually pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. He actually said goodbye to me and that I was his favourite. I walked away stunned. I felt so warm and fuzzy inside from the hug and the sentiment but yet to disgusted with myself for what I have done.

    I had to walk really fast back to my vehicle. I was parinoid about the smell that was lingering on me. It was really foul. My car stunk up like rotting roadkill. I could feel pieces of silt in my mouth. Lucky I only live 5 mins from town so it was a quick journey home. I rushed inside and straight to the bathroom. There was a ring of brown and black around my mouth. My hands were stained yellow. I pulled off my clothes and my penis was literally 50 shades of brown. I grabbed a tooth brush and my colagate and I stood in that warm hot shower brushing my teeth in it with the roasting water. I could see the filth and dirt wash away in the water and down the drain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    some gay shit i bet
  3. #3
    cigreting Tuskegee Airman
    fuckin gay ass shit fagit
  4. #4
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Sexy but Needs more of a resolution at the end, like you get aids or he confesses he isn't really homeless and just likes being disrespected, or maybe it's really your cousin
  5. #5
    cigreting Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo Sexy but Needs more of a resolution at the end, like you get aids or he confesses he isn't really homeless and just likes being disrespected, or maybe it's really your cousin

    oo oooo o how about its his granma
  6. #6
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I was cruising for some ass last night. I get super horny on the weekend. It's kind of like I have a dark side that nobody sees. All week I am nice to people at work, I am really polite to my family and neighbours but on the weekend I want to be a dirty ass trash bag. It turns me on. So I go cruising for ass.

    I tend to get ass with the truckers in the truck stop bathrooms, and then my favourite is after high profile Christian events I get alot of Christian guys in the bathroom DTF. I got sick of scouting out public bathrooms and dark alleys. So I decided to try cruising the main streets. I'd make the symbol. See if anyone responded back.

    After a night of no luck, my boner was raging hard through my pants as I just was about to give up and go into the Mc Donald's bathroom to FAP so I could ease the throb. When I decided to walk up another street. Looked less busy. I walked up the street and passed a homeless guy who winked at me and shook his cup. For some reason that wink connecting with my boner threw the shreds of my moral compass out the damn window.

    I bent down to his level and pointed to my penis bulging through my pants. He nodded and said the location for the fuck. It was behind an abandoned commercial property, he seemed to have found a small shelter behind it that used to be its store shed maybe for old boxes or storage.. Who knows. It was like this homeless guy knew every spot of the street off by heart.

    He looked pretty dirty. His face and hands were crusted black with dirt and his nails were starting to harden yellow with the filth. They were pretty long. I shuddered as he ran them down my cheek and put one of his fingers into my mouth. The throbbing boner just got harder. I was finding it completely disgusting yet so sexy. My mind was confused. The taste of sour gone off bacon rose in my mouth as I tasted his finger.

    He pulled down my pants and started to suck on my penis. His mouth was like a black hole with about 6 rotted stumps of teeth. His tongue was fairly large as he let it slide over my shaft. I felt his teeth wobble as he went down fast on my penis. I could smell his saliva and it smelled like blue cheese. I surprinsly didn't gag. It just reminded me of snacking on a cheese platter at the theatre events I am invited to attend.

    I started to moan with pleasure and pushed him playfully away from my penis. I was ready to taste his. I pulled down his trousers or what was left of them, and his now yellowed underwear. I started to suck on his penis. I noticed there was weeping sores on them so I tried to be gentle. I didn't want to burst any in my mouth. The taste was like as if I bent down over a urinal and licked the rim. It wasn't great but he was enjoying it. I spun him around and opened his ass cheeks.

    I started to fuck his dried poop and dirt crusted anus. With every pump of my penis and every jolt, a foul odour eminated from his ass. I started to feel the cum forcing its way down my penis into his asshole. I pulled out and I seen his eyes were soft and warm beneath the filthy exterior. I started to feel sorry for him so I asked what does he enjoy. He told me "my ass eaten". He bent over and I went to town on his ass. I ate his ass like a snack. He was moaning and letting out wet smacks from his mouth. I felt like my tongue was in fire though. It wasn't a good sensation. He soon cum blasted all over the wall and it dripped down his legs and thighs. He pulled his trousers right up over the mess.

    He then lifted his cup and shook it. I was then reminded that I fucked a desperate homeless guy. I gave him some ass eating because I felt sorry for him. I handed over 50 dollars and his eyes lit up. He actually pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. He actually said goodbye to me and that I was his favourite. I walked away stunned. I felt so warm and fuzzy inside from the hug and the sentiment but yet to disgusted with myself for what I have done.

    I had to walk really fast back to my vehicle. I was parinoid about the smell that was lingering on me. It was really foul. My car stunk up like rotting roadkill. I could feel pieces of silt in my mouth. Lucky I only live 5 mins from town so it was a quick journey home. I rushed inside and straight to the bathroom. There was a ring of brown and black around my mouth. My hands were stained yellow. I pulled off my clothes and my penis was literally 50 shades of brown. I grabbed a tooth brush and my colagate and I stood in that warm hot shower brushing my teeth in it with the roasting water. I could see the filth and dirt wash away in the water and down the drain.

    You dirty 'ol Soomker.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i respect you posting your shit but seriously ive got more better things to do with my life than reading all that
  8. #8
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    Didn't read either. If you read all of this, get a life.
  9. #9
    MexicanMasterRace African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls i respect you posting your shit but seriously ive got more better things to do with my life than reading all that

    Then get off this website faggot.
  10. #10
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Then get off this website faggot.

    woah
  11. #11
    cigreting Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grylls woah

    yea u fagits
  12. #12
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting yea u fagits

    he deservrs a gud rogering
  13. #13
    MexicanMasterRace African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Then get off this website faggot.
  14. #14
    G African Astronaut
    More thievery from Reddit by the garden gnome.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/ax0n2z/homeless_people_am_i_right_guys/
Jump to Top