User Controls

Why do LGBTQ faggots use the rainbow as their flag?

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Is it to appeal to children and groom the next generation for their pedo masters as admited on video here

Really makes ya think
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Because you fuck niggers.
    THE RAINBOW FLAG actually comes from the bible.

After the great flood god made a rainbow appear, somehow signaling that he will never kill everything like that ever again.

Faggots chose this flag as a sign of defiance to god, as if saying "we defy god and all that is human, and god will not punish us for this". Pretty twisted of them, death be upon them.

Genesis 9:13–17

Sodom and gamorah was after the great flood though, which proves how dumb faggots are, really. Ye he wont kill, everything ever again, but he wont hesitate nuking a city or two.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You need to warn us to take our PREP pills before posting videos like that OP
    Why would a rainbow appeal to a child
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why would a rainbow appeal to a child

Because it's colourful and kids are attracted to colourful things, such as cartoons, colouring books and colourful chocolate/sweet packaging
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    well duh op.. i bet you're going to ask next whais teh sky blu?!

target had a the rainbow flag and lgbbwqt banner in the kids clothing section or awhile.

even church's here in austin are promoting it in my hood lol

that fat bitch was pissed that i caught her in the act of degenerating children, notice how the grandmother is smiling and doesn't mind since she can take a joke. People got upset about that one pope being a nazi but don't mind that the baptist have a much longer prosperous history of rape, torture, and whoremongering than any nazi ever did. Dare to take the rational pill fam?

At my church when I was going thru communion we were aside elders to be our sponsors and they gave my brother the biggest fattest queer in the church an my dad was like no way am I letting staven around craig, (we called him craig because he looked exactly like the fat guy from malcom in the middle.
    But who's orchestrating this Bill Krozby, and why

What do they stand to gain from increasing the percentage of faggots in the population
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The thing that I have noticed about the rainbow flag is that all the most awful places to work fly it. All the sort of places that abuse their workers. Places like Penny's and Burger King. It's more like the flag of neo-liberal capitalism.

I have also heard it said that the rainbow flag is the israeli flag by proxy, and when you walk around and see who is flying it that interpretation suddenly makes a lot of sense.

Also, despite what they say, I think most normies hate the rainbow flag. I thought about flying it at my old job, just to make the fuckers pay, but I didn't want to make the good people have to suffer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I have also heard it said that the rainbow flag is the israeli flag by proxy, and when you walk around and see who is flying it that interpretation suddenly makes a lot of sense.

I have never heard about the rainbow flag being a flag of Israel, BUT, ODDLY ENOUGH,

The jedi autonomous oblas in Russia has a rainbow on their flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je.......................wish_Autonomous_Oblast

Daily does this answer your question? Everything always is the fault of the Jеws.
    Originally posted by Daily But who's orchestrating this Bill Krozby, and why

What do they stand to gain from increasing the percentage of faggots in the population

George soros, because if you weaken the family unit you're easier to control (spectral can back me up with more deets) in general. I have nothing against gays because they have and will always be around, but when you push it on kids like they are in the schools these days its going the extra mile to indroctinate kids into control, like little boys aren't even allowed to throw snowballs anymore at school as its considered toxic masculinity but if a girl does it that means she's a ruff n tuff rootin tootiner..

in about maybe even less than 30 years the U.S. will be split into several factions, so far there will be "the rooty" , "the tooty" and "the frooty", and "tsunami" When I was 18 I worked at a mental hospital, Austin st Hospital and this old black lady grabbed my hand and told me to listen and her eyes started watering up, and she told me this. I think she's right.

the ultimate goal is globalism. look at this.. I used to work at this place but never submitted to paying for food by having my face scanned, they were pissed that I told them I don't have a bank account because you can only pay for food their with a chip.

this gont is one of the biggest faggots I've ever worked for.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby George soros, because if you weaken the family unit you're easier to control (spectral can back me up with more deets) in general. I have nothing against gays because they have and will always be around, but when you push it on kids like they are in the schools these days its going the extra mile to indroctinate kids into control, like little boys aren't even allowed to throw snowballs anymore at school as its considered toxic masculinity but if a girl does it that means she's a ruff n tuff rootin tootiner..

in about maybe even less than 30 years the U.S. will be split into several factions, so far there will be "the rooty" , "the tooty" and "the frooty", and "tsunami" When I was 18 I worked at a mental hospital, Austin st Hospital and this old black lady grabbed my hand and told me to listen and her eyes started watering up, and she told me this. I think she's right.

The rooty, the tooty, and the shooty. Do not forget about the shooty faction. It will be their job to rid the country of all faggots and various scourge alike.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The rooty, the tooty, and the shooty. Do not forget about the shooty faction. It will be their job to rid the country of all faggots and various scourge alike.

the shooty is the rooty.. get on my level.. oh wait.. you can't and you wont..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the shooty is the rooty.. get on my level.. oh wait.. you can't and you wont..

Your level is garbage.

I cannot and will not get on this level.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Your level is garbage.

I cannot and will not get on this level.

No skin off my nose, you want to be an oblivious thats up to you. No wonder why you call yourself the "misguided russian"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby George soros, because if you weaken the family unit you're easier to control (spectral can back me up with more deets) in general. I have nothing against gays because they have and will always be around, but when you push it on kids like they are in the schools these days its going the extra mile to indroctinate kids into control, like little boys aren't even allowed to throw snowballs anymore at school as its considered toxic masculinity but if a girl does it that means she's a ruff n tuff rootin tootiner..

the ultimate goal is globalism. look at this.. I used to work at this place but never submitted to paying for food by having my face scanned, they were pissed that I told them I don't have a bank account because you can only pay for food their with a chip.

this gont is one of the biggest faggots I've ever worked for.

OMG you can literally hear someone ordering her to smile at 0:13.

So many problems with this video. Like how "fresh never frozen" Scottish salmon just means that it was flown in. Greta weeps.

And sugar in the rice? FFS, what a jedi. That sort of shit is why people are becoming so wary of going out to eat.

The Jəwish Autonomous Oblast Flag, like MR said. And there it is. jedi = Rainbow. I'll remember that next time I see rainbow flags flown.

I wonder if the Transgender flag is an allusion to anything?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I have never heard about the rainbow flag being a flag of Israel, BUT, ODDLY ENOUGH,

The jedi autonomous oblas in Russia has a rainbow on their flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je.......................wish_Autonomous_Oblast

Daily does this answer your question? Everything always is the fault of the Jеws.

Holy shit. The colors are in the exact same order. That's can't be a coincidence!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_jedi_Autonomous_Oblast

spectrol finally getting woke on the jq

wot a toime to be aloive m8
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country OMG you can literally hear someone ordering her to smile at 0:13.

So many problems with this video. Like how "fresh never frozen" Scottish salmon just means that it was flown in. Greta weeps.

And sugar in the rice? FFS, what a jedi. That sort of shit is why people are becoming so wary of going out to eat.

The Jəwish Autonomous Oblast Flag, like MR said. And there it is. jedi = Rainbow. I'll remember that next time I see rainbow flags flown.

I wonder if the Transgender flag is an allusion to anything?

exactly this guy is one of the biggest assholes I've ever met. He even told me he's an asshole. They had a no "squatting" rule.. and I saw him squat and saw his g-string.. and I'm not stuck on kike stuff like some people are but he is one of those dallas tx gonts that are like that. All the guys wore earrings and just talked about the dallas cowboys so I felt really out of place. He was the hugest prick, I was the expo guy so at the end of the line I'd pour their beer / make kombucha mixed with saki drinks with 3 blue berries and a mint leaf.. and the guy yelled at me in front of everyone for it not being enough red..

I got huge vibes from him that weren't good, he gave me a tight t-shirt and it was way too small and tight so I took it off and he was like "why are you not wearing the shirt?" and I said its too small its a belly shirt on me.. and he said well lift your shirt and let me see your belly.. like I know he was joking but he's just really creepy like that.
    That's retarded logic that would be like if the jedidis started wearing swastika armbands and now everyone with a swastika armband is now a jedidi?

you are clearly all being brainwashed to focus your efforts on colors and patterns like some actual interior design faggots instead of looking at the real issues plauging society like normies and equal rights for women
Jump to Top