Rhabdo inducing mushrooms
2020-01-04 at 8:17 AM UTC
The horrible thing about R. subnigricans is that it causes rhabdomyolysis, or the breakdown of muscle tissue. This is a painful process that can lead to kidney failure. The toxin appears to trigger a cascade of reactions in the body, resulting in widespread breakdown of muscle. If the muscles in your heart or your diaphragm get broken down, you’re in trouble as your heart may stop, or you may stop breathing. After muscle tissue is broken down, massive amounts of one of its chemical components (myoglobin) are carried to the kidneys. In high enough doses, this causes kidney failure. In terms of toxicity, 2.5 mg/kg of dried mushroom kills mice. If humans are like mice, then two or three mushrooms can kill a person
2020-01-04 at 4:40 PM UTCImagine force feeding someone an ounce of these
2021-04-17 at 2:47 PM UTCbump
2021-04-17 at 3:14 PM UTCHmm, I with their was spore information available about this.
My underwater mermaid colony would be very excited to research this.
2021-04-17 at 3:43 PM UTCit looks like a good shroom
2021-04-17 at 3:51 PM UTCi know i think there's a lot to study about this.
r u still in canada