User Controls

Welcome to AA

The asphyxiation association

We are all fated to die of lack of oxygen here. Can you name any fallen members of this forum that didn't spend their last moments choking to death

almost as if they were in space
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I know of 1 member who put a gun in his mouth and blew his head off.
    Was it from this forum or one of the other ones though
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Going on day four of sobriety
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Going on day four of sobriety

and yet your chances of death by asphyxiation are still exactly the same
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood and yet your chances of death by asphyxiation are still exactly the same

I don't contain my farts in plastic bags they're smelly enough to fill the entire room.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I know of 1 member who put a gun in his mouth and blew his head off.

Who?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Octavian Who?

it was totse. No one here has gone out in firey glory

ytterman

and then ilovechronic or hydropnicchronic or someone accidentally shot themselves

idk. ancient fucking history. kinda par for the course when youre just a rand9m name on a screen,
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by CASPER it was totse. No one here has gone out in firey glory

ytterman

and then ilovechronic or hydropnicchronic or someone accidentally shot themselves

idk. ancient fucking history. kinda par for the course when youre just a rand9m name on a screen,

Yeah I read about some Totsean who was cleaning a gun on chat or something and it went off. There was another dude that reminded me of sploo that OD'd.

The whole, "hur dur take loads of scripts I'm edge as fuck aspie type". Suffice to say he stopped breathing and his mother found him. Blonde hair, shades I think? There's an article somewhere on him.

Is Sploo really dead?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    idk. idc either way. i never saw sploo gice one hint of a fuck about anyone else, so its hard t9 feel bad for him if true. But it also seems like the exact type of hoax roshambo, scron and schplew would cook up out of pure boredom and lack of cough syrup.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by CASPER idk. idc either way. i never saw sploo gice one hint of a fuck about anyone else, so its hard t9 feel bad for him if true. But it also seems like the exact type of hoax roshambo, scron and schplew would cook up out of pure boredom and lack of cough syrup.

Me neither.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Was it from this forum or one of the other ones though

Zoklet for sure but he was probably on NIS too. He didnt off himself until 2017.
    He never was very open so i can figure out what his username was. At the time we hadnt been talking much as i was using.
    Yeah I guess you won't choke to death if you shoot yourself in the head
Jump to Top