User Controls

Hey lanny

  1. #1
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    will you reopen registrastion for the next couple days I found a guy downtown that was looking at my phone a big black guy that asked what app I was using.. lol and I told him its niggasin.space and showed him on his phone how to register because he thought it was interesting, he's not a totsean or a dh'er so I thought he would be cool to ad in, he's a chill bromo and liked the site.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    we have a system in place called invite codes but good luck ever getting one from fat
  3. #3
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood we have a system in place called invite codes but good luck ever getting one from fat

    heard. I figured this gont would be a good real player character for us, I showed him nis and he was browsing hardcore.
  4. #4
    he can use one of our alts
  5. #5
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he can use one of our alts

    I would give it to him if i could but we split. hopefully he'll still be lurking, he seemed to be interested and knows a lot about the atx area.. lol
  6. #6
    hey random black dude that met Bill Krozby if you are reading this i have no idea how to get in touch with you but if you can find a way I have unlimited accounts for you to use
  7. #7
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey random black dude that met Bill Krozby if you are reading this i have no idea how to get in touch with you but if you can find a way I have unlimited accounts for you to use

    lol something makes me I will see him again or he's lurking right now he was looking it up on his phone and i was telling him what it was all about he was pretty cool.

    he was "you guys got videos on here?" and I was like we have a lot stuff, most of its dumb buts a good time waster.
  8. #8
    welcome to niggasin.space please enjoy this video on how to make a meth precursor from unwatched OTC chemicals

  9. #9
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We need a token big black guy.
  10. #10
    Bueno A Glow-In-The-Dark
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    DontTellEm Dark Matter
    Open up registration lanny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Dummy
  13. #13
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lanny ignored u. He doesnt care.
  14. #14
    AngryIVer Tuskegee Airman [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Just go to https://newtotse.com


    We're not a bunch of faggots that need to close reg and f i l t e r words.
  15. #15
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Just go to https://newtotse.com


    We're not a bunch of faggots that need to close reg and f i l t e r words.

    Doesn't work on XP, because you're trying to manage my security. You're trying to help me, when I don't need any help or hand-holding on what ciphers I want to use.

    This site can’t provide a secure connection

    newtotse.com uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

    The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.
  16. #16
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Doesn't work on XP, because you're trying to manage my security. You're trying to help me, when I don't need any help or hand-holding on what ciphers I want to use.

    This site can’t provide a secure connection

    newtotse.com uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

    The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

    You really expect him to understand how SSL works?
  17. #17
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Lanny ignored u. He doesnt care.

    yeah I figured that would be the case but I figured I'd still ask
Jump to Top