User Controls

Three days into the decade

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    And already a major happening in the middle east.

This is how it'll happen, how the collapse will play out.
    The US Will go to war with Iran, it'll last a few years and bankrupt the US.
    China will take Iran's side and come out the victor, being the most financially stable nation.
    The middle eastern nations will form an alliance with China.
    The US economy will tank and set us back a century, however we won't adopt the nwo crypto currency unless a puppet politician or leftist surrenders the us to chinese political hegemony.
    Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth, there isn't going to be a third temple or jwo they'll just be used as an example of the evils of Western imperialism.
    The 21st century will be lead by China and their allies.
    What will happen on US soil remains to be seen, if China absorbs the UN they'll use them as a way of controlling the US.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Didn't read.

Aldra covers war threads. Fuck off and die.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol tech lurking my threads but is apparently too lazy and butthurt to respond my posts
    G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G .

I thought you were black
    you call that a happening *slaps knee*
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    And yet Seattle will be ok
    Octavian motherfucker
Jump to Top