User Controls

We're all equals here

  1. #1
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    A disgruntled Pope Francis was forced to slap a woman’s hand away after she grabbed him and pulled him towards her as he greeted the public in St. Peter’s Square.

    https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf/disgruntled-pope-francis-slaps-away-woman-after-she-grabs-him-503421.html
  2. #2
    Frank has a thing about his hands

  3. #3
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When Jesus had a great crowd of people following him in the street, a woman reached out and grasped his garment momentarily, at which he stopped immediately and turned around and asked who had touched him. The woman admitted it was she. Then Jesus instantly healed her of her grievous sickness, saying, "Your faith has made you well." A great example for this villainous fake.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When Jesus had a great crowd of people following him in the street, a woman reached out and grasped his garment momentarily, at which he stopped immediately and turned around and asked who had touched him. The woman admitted it was she. Then Jesus instantly healed her of her grievous sickness, saying, "Your faith has made you well." A great example for this villainous fake.

    Benny Hinn does the same thing. HEALED!

  5. #5
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Benny Hinn does the same thing. HEALED!


    But this one really was healed.
  6. #6
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But this one really was healed.

    Are you doubting Benny's powers of healing? You can see his power in the gif...the hand of god through him knocking the evil and illness out of the first 7 rows.
  7. #7
    stl1 Space Nigga
    Amen, brother.

    lol
  8. #8
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Are you doubting Benny's powers of healing? You can see his power in the gif…the hand of god through him knocking the evil and illness out of the first 7 rows.

    Those are all paid actors, with a few morons mixed in. It's just staged. Jesus din't have to stage anything or pay off anyone.
  9. #9
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those are all paid actors, with a few morons mixed in. It's just staged. Jesus din't have to stage anything or pay off anyone.

    Jesus paid his hired actors in loaves and fish.
  10. #10
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    the Pope is the worlds number one cock swallower.
    he outs himself all the time.
    just amazes me how the cathlicks are buying this bullshit!!
  11. #11
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Isn't he supposed to be God's official representative on Earth and divine in a similar manner to Jesus?
  12. #12
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    by all rights, had the cathlicks followed the lineage of john, there would be no argument. but how can an organization kill and brutally murder its first so-called pope (Peter) who began a war against them, and then claim Peter set up the cathlick church?

    the cathlicks in terms of distance, are as far away from the TRUTH concerning God, as the JW's and Morons (Mormons)!!
  13. #13
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 by all rights, had the cathlicks followed the lineage of john, there would be no argument. but how can an organization kill and brutally murder its first so-called pope (Peter) who began a war against them, and then claim Peter set up the cathlick church?

    the cathlicks in terms of distance, are as far away from the TRUTH concerning God, as the JW's and Morons (Mormons)!!

    He reigns as the head priest over Satan's earthy kingdom.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 by all rights, had the cathlicks followed the lineage of john, there would be no argument. but how can an organization kill and brutally murder its first so-called pope (Peter) who began a war against them, and then claim Peter set up the cathlick church?

    the cathlicks in terms of distance, are as far away from the TRUTH concerning God, as the JW's and Morons (Mormons)!!

    I stand by the claim that the Bible is a political indoctrination tool used against society.
  15. #15
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He reigns as the head priest over Satan's earthy kingdom.

    The church has a long history of being the government, writing laws and enforcing them.
  16. #16
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's important to remember that when Jesus commanded be no part of this world, he was referring specifically to the ways of the world, not the world itself, or the people in it. He warned not to participate in the spirit of the world, because the spirit of this world leads to everlasting death.


    While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” - Matthew 9:10
  17. #17
    MexicanMasterRace Dark Matter (banned)
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see Isn't he supposed to be God's official representative on Earth and divine in a similar manner to Jesus?

    He's human too and this woman yanked him. It was barely a slap. It's kinda ridiculous to expect him to be perfect. I'd much rather have a leader who can admit he's faliable than one who pretends to be perfect.
  18. #18
    Originally posted by -SpectraL While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him

    Many tax collectors and sinners? So which one was the baller, Jesus or Matty?
  19. #19
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Many tax collectors and sinners? So which one was the baller, Jesus or Matty?

    When people whose lives have been destroyed by their own corruption, wisdom and knowledge are like cold fresh water to a man dying of thirst in the dessert. No doubt, they came to Matthew of their own free will, and their honest desire to better themselves.
  20. #20
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see I stand by the claim that the Bible is a political indoctrination tool used against society.

    why, even the main person in the old testament/new testament (Yeshua/Jesus/Yah) instructed to obey governments and pay taxes. the hebrews wanted the messiah to create war, but that was not His mission.

    nevertheless, even God kept government and belief separated.
Jump to Top