User Controls

Dying of a broken heart

If you had 10 wives and they all died at the same time would it be more sad or the same amount of grief to the husband than if he just had one wife that died.

Would he cry 10x harder? Or grieve longer? Would it be more painful than losing one person?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if ya had 10 you prolly wouldnt have issues with replacing them at the next auction
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I think being really into one person would be harder. Losing 10 spouses is more like losing a job.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Depends how good the pussy was.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I figure it'd just be more frustrating to have to replace them all
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Depends how good the pussy was.

I know you're a 14 year old boy catfishing...
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    If I lost Paige Ide be sad a long time unless she has a twin sister
    Technologist victim of incest
    Not sure what I’d think Scron. If I had 10 husbands and if 1 died I’d have the others to lean on for strength. If they all died at once, I’d feel awfully alone, but probably only mourn one big loss. That’s just my guess, ya never know until you’re put in the situation.
    Good question Scron.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 🐿 I know you're a 14 year old boy catfishing…

You want me.
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by POLECAT if ya had 10 you prolly wouldnt have issues with replacing them at the next auction

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Jump to Top