User Controls

Trump is going to win 2020.

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    And then what comes after him?
    The kikes and their golem keep spiraling further downward into insanity.
    The push for lucifarianism gets stronger each day, things that would have seem absurd are now being normalized by the left and kike run media.
    The controversy surrounding trump was huge, or at least portrayed as such.
    If he wins again there will be so much satanic buttrage I expect tranny versions of Timothy McVeigh to start blowing up churches and murdering elderly white people in tbe streets.
    What can be done to extinguish this leftist disease so the country can return to a normal and healthy state like it was in during the 00s.
    Either a literal nwo globohomo tranny will win 2024 or it'll be bible beating Christians for the next decade or forever.
    There will never be a centrist president and this country is only going to get worse until the satanists and kikes move to Canada or Sweden.
    G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Will you be moving back to africa when Trump is reelected?
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    what exactly has anything truly been done.

Whether you like or dislike Trump and even if you're a leftest.. you should be pissed off that the Old Leftist leaders that have been in power for half a century keep shit tied down and costing tax payers shitloads of money.

maybe they just spend a little bit of time bringing up the same shit and collect their fucking huge government saleries for another 4 fucking years from 2017 to 2021

We should make these mother fuckers pay back everything with interest and fines.

I wonder how much America has been sold off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Also Fuck of JiE with your "kike" shit.

Blaming all jedis for shit
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World what exactly has anything truly been done.

Whether you like or dislike Trump and even if you're a leftest.. you should be pissed off that the Old Leftist leaders that have been in power for half a century keep shit tied down and costing tax payers shitloads of money.

maybe they just spend a little bit of time bringing up the same shit and collect their fucking huge government saleries for another 4 fucking years from 2017 to 2021

We should make these mother fuckers pay back everything with interest and fines.

I wonder how much America has been sold off

The US was literally created by the illuminati
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Also Fuck of JiE with your "kike" shit.

Wrong
    Octavian motherfucker
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Octavian

Why do they all look like that? Like does downs always come with potato face?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Number13 Why do they all look like that? Like does downs always come with potato face?

Originally posted by G

are you finnys alt ?
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Also Fuck of JiE with your "kike" shit.

its jéw that made you think this way.
    Octavian motherfucker
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Jeeeeeeeeert!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    If anyone but the hardcore leftist candidates win, ill be happy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CASPER If anyone but the hardcore leftist candidates win, ill be happy.

Weeeeeeeel not that I'm even going to be arsed to vote but looks like you won't be happy my bromo
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I think people misjudge spite votes.

I like Yang and Gabbard is a fox, but if it looks like any Dem besides them is going to win, ill pretty much have to vote Trump.
    I'm voting for Trump
    Years ago Palmer Luckey (inventor of the Oculus Rift) said he was going to work on a special laser system for the wall that would prevent mexicans from getting into the country.
    Hopefully it has laser beans that will fry them to bits.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal And then what comes after him?
    The kikes and their golem keep spiraling further downward into insanity.
    The push for lucifarianism gets stronger each day, things that would have seem absurd are now being normalized by the left and kike run media.
    The controversy surrounding trump was huge, or at least portrayed as such.
    If he wins again there will be so much satanic buttrage I expect tranny versions of Timothy McVeigh to start blowing up churches and murdering elderly white people in tbe streets.
    What can be done to extinguish this leftist disease so the country can return to a normal and healthy state like it was in during the 00s.
    Either a literal nwo globohomo tranny will win 2024 or it'll be bible beating Christians for the next decade or forever.
    There will never be a centrist president and this country is only going to get worse until the satanists and kikes move to Canada or Sweden.

Oh, dude, for sure. I'm going to be very shocked if this impeachment even goes through. America has made it clear we want Trump.
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP is a kike so obviously he will vote Trump.
Jump to Top