User Controls

Me, Soy & Grylls

Octavian motherfucker
    Are the only Brits on here.

WTF?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Did you forget Jiggaboo?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Oh yeah, he's been your side of the pond for sometime doe.

The Yank cunt.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hes definitely retarded enough to be british
    ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
    Soy, Grylls and I*

learn proper english you scum
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    instigator
    Originally posted by Octavian Oh yeah, he's been your side of the pond for sometime doe.

The Yank cunt.

I'm only here exploiting them...My heart is still in Manchester, specifically the chippy "Dicky Blinkhorn's" in Swinton.
    Originally posted by A College Professor hes definitely retarded enough to be british
    ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

I have to act retarded to fit in with the Americans...clearly I don't do a good job because everyone I meet thinks I'm highly intelligent and sophisticated.
    Why do brits type like americans?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Why do brits type like americans?

We invented America...anything they do or come up with is thanks to us...they'd still be living in teepees and smelling of buffalo if we hadn't shown up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We invented America…anything they do or come up with is thanks to us…they'd still be living in teepees and smelling of buffalo if we hadn't shown up.

Simpler, better times. Thanks for FUCKING IT ALL UP!!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There was a girl in my Jr. High who would crack up laughing ANY TIME you said 'buffalo chips' to her.

Just so you know. Thank you.
    My dad would call chips "niggers lips"

he's shout to my mum in the kitchen

"...and make sure you put plenty of Nigger's lips on me plate"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So by chips you mean french fries right? Why did he compare those to nigger lips? Were they those big potato wedge types?
    Originally posted by mmQ So by chips you mean french fries right? Why did he compare those to nigger lips? Were they those big potato wedge types?

Right, french fries. Chips are fatter than french fries...but without skins so not really wedges either...in between.

Cockney Rhyming slang

Apples and pears = stairs
    Plates of meat = feet
    niggers lips = chips
    etc...then those can further be shortened, for example.

"By 'eck, my plates are killin me think I'll go up the apples and have a lie down"
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What about narc?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What about narc?

He PM'd saying it was a troll thread so the Jury's out on that one.
Jump to Top