User Controls

I wish I could time travel

I would time travel to me as a child and molest myself
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would time travel to me as a child and molest myself
    y

Scron. Is this the new you?.. Seems like hungwell hacked your account
    Plural Peter hacked us
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    If I was a time traveler I would go back in time punch hitler in the back of the head and then run away.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would time travel to Ethiopia and fuck niggers.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If I was a time traveler I would go back in time punch hitler in the back of the head and then run away.

a friend was telling me about a clip from Antiques Roadshow a few days ago - apparently they were testing what they thought to be a valuable bottle of Port that was over 150 years old, and it turned out to have been emptied, filled with piss and brass tacks and carefully resealed.

that is exactly the sort of thing I would do if I were a time traveler - piss in a priceless bottle of wine then go back the future and watch posh wankers comment on its flavour. maybe I'll invent time travel in a few years.
    Originally posted by WellHung I would time travel to Ethiopia and fuck niggers.

you just need a plane ticket to do that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If I was a time traveler I would go back in time punch hitler in the back of the head and then run away.

I would molest Hitler
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I would go to the future and find out what todays lottery numbers are, then comeback and buy the ticket and then laugh at everyone on NIS.
    I would go back in time, invent Minecraft and make billions

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would go back in time, invent Minecraft and make billions

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would go back in time, invent Minecraft and make billions

that guy would be so frothy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger whore
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    So plural is rotating your accounts?
    lil sporty cracked down on plurals and it locks you out of the forum if you sign in and out too much in an hour so we all have to share the same account
Jump to Top