User Controls

HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY 2020 EVERYONE

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Go suck on a taco!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 Go suck on a taco!

u got one???
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    No, I don't have a thing to eat in the house. As a matter of fact, I haven't eaten anything since day before yesterday with the exception of a cup of coffee each morning. I've been sick as a dog and living on Dayquil, Nyquil and Afrin. This cold has really done a number on me. I've had to walk around the house carrying a roll of toilet paper to sop up all the slime emitted from my nose. I've had coughing fits that wouldn't stop where I have been unable to catch a breath.

I'm actually starting to feel a little better today finally. Can't you tell by my initial sweet response?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by stl1 No, I don't have a thing to eat in the house. As a matter of fact, I haven't eaten anything since day before yesterday with the exception of a cup of coffee each morning. I've been sick as a dog and living on Dayquil, Nyquil and Afrin. This cold has really done a number on me. I've had to walk around the house carrying a roll of toilet paper to sop up all the slime emitted from my nose. I've had coughing fits that wouldn't stop where I have been unable to catch a breath.

I'm actually starting to feel a little better today finally. Can't you tell by my initial sweet response?

Awww honey feel better soon. Sounds like you’re starting the upswing!

Happy New Year G and all.🥂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by stl1 No, I don't have a thing to eat in the house. As a matter of fact, I haven't eaten anything since day before yesterday with the exception of a cup of coffee each morning. I've been sick as a dog and living on Dayquil, Nyquil and Afrin. This cold has really done a number on me. I've had to walk around the house carrying a roll of toilet paper to sop up all the slime emitted from my nose. I've had coughing fits that wouldn't stop where I have been unable to catch a breath.

You probably have AIDS.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Is that ur dad
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut

I had that a few months ago. I felt like I couldn't cough the shit out of my lungs.. Went through multiple bottles of everything on the market.
    You need a lung enema
Jump to Top