User Controls

Anyone heard from Actor? AKA Needledick needledick, needledick

Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t like rumors starting when it comes to death and what not, but I am somewhat concerned. His last posts were positive. Now you can go back about 10 or so posts and he was talking suicide, but he’s done that before.

Actor come out, come out, wherever you are! Please🥺
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I hope he's ok, there was an element of seriousness to the post but I could be wrong.

I don't care if it was Hiki or Vinnie, I pray for their deaths daily.
    Visualize and then attack
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    actro was a good gont, and had an uncanny sense of humor but on cam he always looked really depressed
    Octavian motherfucker
    Is Tort still alive? He was fucked up. It was as if he climbed into his computer and lived within Tinychat. Motherfucker was online 24-7.
    Originally posted by Octavian Is Tort still alive? He was fucked up. It was as if he climbed into his computer and lived within Tinychat. Motherfucker was online 24-7.

He's in japan, he's been in the navy the last couple years. He's not fucked up anymore, but he's definitely a lamer/gaylord. you should come on to the new tc sometime and talk to us.

but dont go there right now, its just hdl there now. .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't hope for it but I can definitely see it happening
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    He seemed pretty serious.

So Needledick, Sploo, and Juicebox, all in just one year?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Please tell me that worthless prick killed himself. Please.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I must say, "I put it in your hood" sounds more like Sploo judging from post content.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I was talking to him in PMs back at the end of November and gave him my contact info which he replied to and thanked me for but never heard from him after that and he never did text or call. Last message was 11-25. Still seemed to be in the contemplative depressive stage but shit like that can evolve in a hurry. Hopefully he's alright but I wouldn't rule out some potentially bad shit having happened.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    someone stole his mustard shirt and he wasnt right since
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Please tell me that worthless prick killed himself. Please.

For a guy in his twenties with a beautiful wyfe you sure do sound like a sad little girl constantly.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Please tell me that worthless prick killed himself. Please.

I’ve never seen him be mean to a soul.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist I’ve never seen him be mean to a soul.

Seriously, dude just played the lottery and left everyone else alone.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’ve never seen him be mean to a soul.

Yeah but at the same time you also tend to not see a lot of things. Just because you didn't see it doesn't make you righteous. But yeah hdl does have a knack for being a real grumpers 100 percent of the time. You would think a guy in his 20's smoking dabs with his family wouldn't be so pissed off at the world.

You have a really strange mindset where you like to cherry pick who's right and who's wrong but just pass it off as "oh weeeel i didn't see it.. must of never of happened!"

what are you a wannabe judge judy or something? You like to come at people with this false pride you can smeel thru the lappies like you're some kind of know it all.
    it actually really bugged me that he was constantly complaining about his life but refused to do anything about it except play the lottery, because being rich would fix everything
    Originally posted by aldra it actually really bugged me that he was constantly complaining about his life but refused to do anything about it except play the lottery, because being rich would fix everything

He did post a lot about that but it never got to me that way, but I can see why you'd think that. For the most part he would just chat on tc and post jokes here compared to the lottery stuff. He was one of the friendlier gonts if you ask me. He was real easy to talk to on tc but I guess you can't have everything. I hope he's doing well though.
    I don't think he was bad or anything, I just found that frustrating
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah but at the same time you also tend to not see a lot of things. Just because you didn't see it doesn't make you righteous. But yeah hdl does have a knack for being a real grumpers 100 percent of the time. You would think a guy in his 20's smoking dabs with his family wouldn't be so pissed off at the world.

You have a really strange mindset where you like to cherry pick who's right and who's wrong but just pass it off as "oh weeeel i didn't see it.. must of never of happened!"

what are you a wannabe judge judy or something? You like to come at people with this false pride you can smeel thru the lappies like you're some kind of know it all.

Kr0z,
    I didn’t ask for your opinion on what I have to say ya damn psycho. I do not bother you, but I’ve said something to make you be a dick towards me. You can be a dick all you want, it’s who you are. Just don’t get mad when I say you’re a psycho rapist. Now I’ve kept my thoughts about what I think of you to myself, but I’d be more than happy to put it out there.
Jump to Top