User Controls

Just fucking legalize prostitution.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just popped in my head how ridiculous it is that sex for pay is illegal. Who honestly gives a fuck and why?

Definitely one of the dumbest old timey cringe laws still in existence.
    Rape is still free
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Rape is still free

And illegal too.
    Would you rather pay money to commit a crime or do one for free
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to pay to play
    🐿 African Astronaut
    It's a turn on to be illegal ok
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 🐿 It's a turn on to be illegal ok

Well then let's just illegalize everything. :)
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ Just popped in my head how ridiculous it is that sex for pay is illegal. Who honestly gives a fuck and why?

Ill tell you why. Because then men could opt out of getting a random bitch pregnant and be of high value to society as he is raped for child support until they are 18.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    XOXO
    cigreting Dark Matter
    To clarify for you retards i am referring to his skeet trophy turning 18.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    this is just plain wrong (·̿Ĺ̯·̿ ̿)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Just popped in my head how ridiculous it is that sex for pay is illegal. Who honestly gives a fuck and why?

Because men wouldn't have to de with the more profitable system that is child support court where everyone along with the whore gets to take a dip in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    lol Bill Krozby look at my reply. You and me think so much alike m8
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I read that it may be legalized soon. I might do it, if it were legal. But I dunno...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting Ill tell you why. Because then men could opt out of getting a random bitch pregnant and be of high value to society as he is raped for child support until they are 18.

I'm almost done paying child support luckily but it cost me 3k to do it.

They gave me bullshit rights for visitation because my daughter's mom said I'm have the potential to be a pedophile.

I was able to see my daughter 50 miles away at McDonald's for twice a month four hours each time until she is five to verbalize if I touched her so I never bothered. Plus she was just moving all over the place to different guys places and I had no way to contact but thru email yet she had all of my info.

Plus she lied to me she said she was on b control and loved me and then when she told me she was pregnant she would never sue me for child support
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 🐿 It's a turn on to be illegal ok

I have a homemade pizza...

How much will that get me?

OT they really should legalize it. Dumb law.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm almost done paying child support luckily but it cost me 3k to do it.

They gave me bullshit rights for visitation because my daughter's mom said I'm have the potential to be a pedophile.

I was able to see my daughter 50 miles away at McDonald's for twice a month four hours each time until she is five to verbalize if I touched her so I never bothered. Plus she was just moving all over the place to different guys places and I had no way to contact but thru email yet she had all of my info.

Plus she lied to me she said she was on b control and loved me and then when she told me she was pregnant she would never sue me for child support

This is no surprise. All females will do this. They see all men as a easy meal and housing ticket. All she has to do is say im on birth control bby now blow it in me.
    HTS highlight reel
    Big agree. You're always paying for it one way or another. Also, like, it's a totally consensual business transaction. Brothels are cool. The world needs more bawdy houses and hetaira.
    Octavian motherfucker
    April hopes it stays illegal otherwise she'll have to start paying tax.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
Jump to Top