User Controls

NIS troll of the year award 2019

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    wariat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The man whose hood I put it in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood infinityshock

thats not a troll its just a fucking idiot
    no u
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ The man whose hood I put it in

Agreed😁
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Leon.
    that hurt
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Teeehehehehehe 😝
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Leon.

Originally posted by Grylls that hurt

***Doxxed***
    shes just mad she never got my bbc
    votes?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls wariat

Immigration and Naturalisation Service is a greater troll still. Tremendous guys, deliver the Euro trash right back where it comes from. America got a little greater the day he got deported.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Immigration and Naturalisation Service is a greater troll still. Tremendous guys, deliver the Euro trash right back where it comes from. America got a little greater the day he got deported.

I finally agree with you Donny💋
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Immigration and Naturalisation Service is a greater troll still. Tremendous guys, deliver the Euro trash right back where it comes from. America got a little greater the day he got deported.

This donald is from the UK. Russian bot?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist I finally agree with you Donny💋

shut up dumbass

Ultimate troll is fonaplats for the time he said he trolled and had a lengthy discussion with a retarded girl about wanting to transition to a paraplegic woman lmao
    Originally posted by cigreting shut up dumbass

Ultimate troll is fonaplats for the time he said he trolled and had a lengthy discussion with a retarded girl about wanting to transition to a paraplegic woman lmao

But hurt it’s what for dinner.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist But hurt it’s what for dinner.

Hey why havent you responded to my thread where you attempted to trash talk me?
    Typical woman, doesn't like to face reality and facts
    Uhm because I was watching a movie with my husband. Sorry don’t live on here and once I go back to work it’ll be even less.

Now swallow your butthurt and go crawl back under whatever rock you came out of.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Technologist Uhm because I was watching a movie with my husband. Sorry don’t live on here and once I go back to work it’ll be even less.

Now swallow your butthurt and go crawl back under whatever rock you came out of.

taking the time to respond to this and not the original thread you insulted me in along with name calling again. Typical woman.
Jump to Top