User Controls

Art enthusiasts

Octavian motherfucker

Growing up I would look at all those faggots/hipsters staring at paintings with scorn yet with a certain degree of fascination.

Where they actually lost, deep in thought/discerning the meaning of the artist's work? Maybe most just try to be this embodiment of intellectual curiosity to fit in with the other elitist cunts? I mean I appreciate good art, but do I have to wear a poloneck/ scarf and hold a glass champagne, suck cock and snort Cocaine in the company of some socialite whore with body dysmorphia?

Does this "culture" define themselves as cut above the rest by their knowledge of such things or even judge their peers by tastes? I would take a hot steaming shit on a canvas and talk about how the dark colour reflects the creator's disgust for humanity.

Am I doing it right?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    yes
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by stl1 yes

Do I need to go bug chasing on the Heath and contract HIV?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    it's not just about people in art, but any person who thinks they are great at a number of things are worthless.

i dated a woman who thought she was an artist. what this meant was, if she painted, cooked, did a project, after she would finish, she would leave the damn mess.

i finally had to tell her, LOOK, your damn food sucks, your painting would not sell even to the damn BLIND, and ultimately you are a LAZY worthless fuck.

get out of my house and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!!

i hate those kinds of STUPID PEOPLE!!
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    and even better yet, she believed she was an intellect and voted Democrat.

hope that bitch learns how to feed herself, cause that kind of stupid don't survive on their own!!
Jump to Top