User Controls

Have you ever witnessed someone just out of the blue have a stroke or seizure ?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm 35 and up until today I'd only seen one person ever have a stroke in my presence and it was in a treatment program I was in.

Today at work I was washing dishes and my coworker Chris just made this weird sound and I heard a thud and I thought he was just goofing around. I went out to look and he was laying on the floor convulsing and i tapped him a few times like CHRIS? CHRIS?!! and he kept convulsing and breathing all weird.

So obviously it scared the hell out of me and I yelled at Sue the waitress then called 911. There was a nurse in the restaurant eating thankfully that was able to tend to him . I thought he was having a heart attack and his lips were blue and I was scared that he was gonna literally die in front of me.

But it was just a seizure. When the paramedics came they were asking him who the president is and where he is and he had no idea. I feel bad for him. The end.
    G African Astronaut
    Yeah I had a kid in my 8-12 year old class have a seizure from some new to him ADHD medicine. I laid him flat & placed a wallet in his mouth to bite. Called the EMTs then lectured his mom on why the fuck is it necessary to medicate a 9 year old kid so heavily. Safe to say I never saw them again lol.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I once saw a deadly car crash on a highway.
    The puff of smoke was,enormous and their tire wheels fell off.
    No way anybody survived that, at least not the people in the back.
    Originally posted by G Yeah I had a kid in my 8-12 year old class have a seizure from some new to him ADHD medicine. I laid him flat & placed a wallet in his mouth to bite. Called the EMTs then lectured his mom on why the fuck is it necessary to medicate a 9 year old kid so heavily. Safe to say I never saw them again lol.

None of that ever happend
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why don't we have like an epi-pen with benzos for people that are having a grand mal adventure? Maybe ER does and i'm just not privy to that information.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal None of that ever happend

Sure sad boy run along & find a razor blade or a bottle of booze lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by G Yeah I had a kid in my 8-12 year old class have a seizure from some new to him ADHD medicine. I laid him flat & placed a wallet in his mouth to bite. Called the EMTs then lectured his mom on why the fuck is it necessary to medicate a 9 year old kid so heavily. Safe to say I never saw them again lol.

I heard the wallet thing was a bad idea. Just turn them on their side.

But yeah he bit the shit out of his tongue. I just saw hil briefly before he left and said hi and his tongue was all bloody.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I once saw a deadly car crash on a highway.
    The puff of smoke was,enormous and their tire wheels fell off.
    No way anybody survived that, at least not the people in the back.

Read the thread title again. Stroke or seizure. Not have you witnessed someone die.
    Originally posted by G Sure sad boy run along & find a razor blade or a bottle of booze lol.

Razor blades are so 00s.
    Get with the times gramps it's all about tide pods now.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I heard the wallet thing was a bad idea. Just turn them on their side.

But yeah he bit the shit out of his tongue. I just saw hil briefly before he left and said hi and his tongue was all bloody.

No clue but he was biting & doing mouth spasms. EMT's replaced w/a bite tray. He also pissed & shat himself which was unexpected.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by G No clue but he was biting & doing mouth spasms. EMT's replaced w/a bite tray.

I think the concept stems from not wanting them to choke on their own tongue, which makes sense, since obviously when you're seizing your tongue and jaw are just acting weird as fuck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "I put a wallet in his mouth to stop him biting his tongue but I forgot to zip it shut and he choked to death on loose change"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I think the concept stems from not wanting them to choke on their own tongue, which makes sense, since obviously when you're seizing your tongue and jaw are just acting weird as fuck.

They had a tray looked like the mouthpiece a dentist uses to make a mold etc. I noticed the EMT pulled the tongue between & wrapped in gauze.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra "I put a wallet in his mouth to stop him biting his tongue but I forgot to zip it shut and he choked to death on loose change"

How did Jimmy die?

He choked on my money.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine dying because some LITERAL FAGGOT who still had a COIN PURSE style wallet lodged it in your throat .
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mo money mo problems
    G African Astronaut
    lol you guys must have some basic ass wallets coins & zippers WTF, leather tri-fold billfolds >
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Sophie Why don't we have like an epi-pen with benzos for people that are having a grand mal adventure? Maybe ER does and i'm just not privy to that information.

From my experience in the ER, they rarely medicated them post seizure, and lord knows you can’t medicate them during.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So other than G , nobody?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist From my experience in the ER, they rarely medicated them post seizure, and lord knows you can’t medicate them during.

The during part is just weird.. I had no idea what to do.
Jump to Top