User Controls

ITT we list our emotional problems as factually as we can

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I have insecurities about how I've treated and acted towards women before in the past. I feel guilty and also ashamed.

I feel like I've wasted a lot of my life. Like a good 7 years of my life I can blame myself for. I feel I was naive in some ways too.

I think I'm either going to die young or live a depressing old life high on painkillers getting stupider and stupider and becoming more and more of a burden

The fear of going back to jail is omnipresent in my life at unsustainable level. It's that stupid feeling of being amazed at getting away with things I should really outgrow

I've been told I "tick" and "hum" even if things seem to be going ok there's something bad lurking beneath the surface. I feel it will make me either snap or become and old man who can't get erections which seems to happen a lot anyway

Spirituality has filled a void in my life but there are a ton of other voids that cannot be filled by it

I feel I've gotten stupider with time. I blame weed, I've smoked tons upon tons of it ingesting into my lungs and I think it's decreased my productivity and cognitive abilities. Gay.

I wish I had more people to talk to about things like this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i find it hard to care about anything including myself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i find it hard to care about anything including myself

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i might not be perfect and a little bit much to handle at times but if you cant deserve me at my worst you
    SURE as hell dont deserve me at my best

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i find it hard to care about anything including myself

I think you have to care about yourself first before you care about anything. Self care is something I wish I learned earlier in life.

Originally posted by A College Professor i might not be perfect and a little bit much to handle at times but if you cant deserve me at my worst you

I can hamdle the fuck ou of u all the fucking time boibby
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by A College Professor i might not be perfect and a little bit much to handle at times but if you cant deserve me at my worst you

AMEN SiStEr 🙏🏻
    everyone i have anything in common with kills themselves except me i feel like a loser for being alive
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i feel like a loser for being alive

Quoted for truth lol such a sad fuck.
    fuck you kill yourself faggot
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck you kill yourself faggot

Seems like that's your master plan no ?!
    what's your favorite wu tang song/concept?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Shaolin Shadowboxing. wu TANG wu TANG wu TANG
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut

Op, i regret 85% of everything i have thought, done, committed. at the same time, without that 85% of regrets, i would not have figured out just how fucked up i was in order to correct it. after that, it's learning to maintain and be satisfied.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im a sociopath and I like to play with knives
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im a sociopath and I like to play with knives

Pretty sure you posted this exact post a while ago. But being sociopath is nothing to brag about, you're also missing out on some key human experiences if you are. But i doubt you're really a sociopath.
    i want to eat boomers
    I want to bang zoomers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Pretty sure you posted this exact post a while ago. But being sociopath is nothing to brag about, you're also missing out on some key human experiences if you are. But i doubt you're really a sociopath.

I'm not bragging. And family members and people I've been I'm relationships with tll me I am
    bipolar bundy
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo I have insecurities about how I've treated and acted towards women before in the past. I feel guilty and also ashamed.

I feel like I've wasted a lot of my life. Like a good 7 years of my life I can blame myself for. I feel I was naive in some ways too.

I think I'm either going to die young or live a depressing old life high on painkillers getting stupider and stupider and becoming more and more of a burden

The fear of going back to jail is omnipresent in my life at unsustainable level. It's that stupid feeling of being amazed at getting away with things I should really outgrow

I've been told I "tick" and "hum" even if things seem to be going ok there's something bad lurking beneath the surface. I feel it will make me either snap or become and old man who can't get erections which seems to happen a lot anyway

Spirituality has filled a void in my life but there are a ton of other voids that cannot be filled by it

I feel I've gotten stupider with time. I blame weed, I've smoked tons upon tons of it ingesting into my lungs and I think it's decreased my productivity and cognitive abilities. Gay.

I wish I had more people to talk to about things like this

I quit smoking weed cause it dulls my senses, makes me parnoid, anxious and all round retard.

I have a bad tick whem thinking about regretful things/ cringe/ mistakes I made in the past.

Wasted years plays heavily, even more so when google cloud comes up reminding me, "today X years ago".

The thought of more years wasted terrifies me.

Inability to change scares me albeit I have accepted there will be times I may fall down as long as they don't proceed for consequetive days.

Scared of other opportunities not presenting themselves.
Jump to Top