User Controls

Don't be a §m£ÂgØL use a Condom.

blaster master victim of incest
    G African Astronaut
    Yea I read his inadvertent confession in another thread my thoughts for went from he's a worthless jester to shit upon online to damn I hope that mentally inept doesn't have HIV, I wish him AIDS lol.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master G daddy, we're having a bender and a fertility ritual in ezchat over new years, i wont start drinking until its dark so i don't get sick like a lil pussy again.

I'm down until it's 2020, latest being 2nd week of January. I'm armed w/ ample fine whiskies & a sprinkling of vodka.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I only fuck other incels. It's like that scene from grumpy old men where the old man has sex and he's like "it's been a while since I've done this should we use protection" and the woman starts laughing and says something sexy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I only fuck other incels. It's like that scene from grumpy old men where the old man has sex and he's like "it's been a while since I've done this should we use protection" and the woman starts laughing and says something sexy

Lol gross
    Fucking pure white gamer girl virgins is gross?
    Octavian motherfucker
    I would straight up fucking rape that gamer girl whilst drowning her in bath water.

I think she would enjoy it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    §m£ÂgØL was used as a condom, like ive done a couple of things when i was younger. I'd dp a girl like a hockey play butt getting ass fucked by their fake husband is not on my bucket list. Like just imagine, having some fat red neck ontop of you thats high ass fuck on fire while you're fucking a junkie and then think that its your kid , he's basically a pedo fucking another mans kid, but hey fam, this is how it rolls sometimes. §m£ÂgØL got his sex education a little late

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby §m£ÂgØL was used as a condom, like ive done a couple of things when i was younger. I'd dp a girl like a hockey play butt getting ass fucked by their fake husband is not on my bucket list. Like just imagine, having some fat red neck ontop of you thats high ass fuck on fire while you're fucking a junkie and then think that its your kid , he's basically a pedo fucking another mans kid, but hey fam, this is how it rolls sometimes. §m£ÂgØL got his sex education a little late

Jump to Top